Gear Stick Q

Teddy

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

gotta agree the old rolla'z need more aftermarket parts..... so if any1 out there has the brains n balls n cas 2 make them....i will buy!! in particular short shift kit.....maybe a bolt in roll cage?? or even engine mount kits for newer engine conversions (like they sell at datspeed)

You mean a short shift like this? :) This is the Mark I version made for the Dwarf. The Mark II is much prettier.

No one really makes bolt in roll cages anymore, although I think Bond in Sydney may still do. No-one makes alloy cages anymore, and you'd be hard pressed to buy a half cage these days. Personally, I get mine built and installed by professionals, but each to their own.

I don't think enough people do these conversions to make mass production of engine mounts economically viable.

P.S: Ben, you can borrow this one for a template if you would like. R

post-13-1093953485.jpg

Edited by Redwarf

thats pretty much what I will be making...seen as theres enough interest. Just a few details to iron out at the moment, then I'll take some orders.

Anyone know if all the shifter bolt patterns are the same though the K series gearboxes? I can make them for pretty much any gearbox...