Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fixing My Ke70 ;)

Featured Replies

hehe, I've got my money so I'm starting to fix my ke70

I'm almost complete with the paint job

ke70.jpg

It's not finnished so it will look better, sorry about the bad picture but I don't have a digital camera :\

I'm also going to buy Compomotive MO rims 14" or 15", hasn't decided yet, with some nice tyres

engine conversation to something more powerfull, ( 100hp or something ) any ideas?

painting inside the car, black with yellow buttons etc

I have mounted some BOSCH RALLYE 1000 meters, I have 2 more I maybe will mount on, hehe

I have removed all rust except on the front- and back spoilers, these I will buy NEW from toyota

and fix a little here and there, any suggestions? :D

 

-David

4AGE with some nice suspension work, you got yourself a fairly quick litte car :D

dude, is that a fu^&in tudor ke70??????????

 

or are my eyes really bad

pfft, forget the 4K :D

 

4a all the way! (Now chant it a few times hehe)

2 door corolla - Swoit

But oh that has potential :party:

 

Black respray - :D !

 

if memory serves correct, that front end came out on the over sea's models....Europe area? -anway - keep us posted :party:

is that custom??? i didn't think ke70's ever were built in tudor?

yeah, a chunk came as 2 Doors - they are nice :D

 

Australia has a few floating around !

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.