Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maybe I'm Going To Buy This Ae86

Featured Replies

well if you can I'm mistaken. I know if I was in a race team Id rather build the engine myself so I know exactly what work has gone into building it....

I really don't know - I just assumed you could. I sort of thought if you were going to get a FA engine then you'd already know that it's got the goods, so you wouldn't need to think about what work goes into building it?

 

Dunno...

 

I like my stocko engine :D

  • Author

Well, My Sellholm dogshift gearbox is dead, it happend last night, I geared up from 1. to 2. and the wheels just locked and I couldn't move the car so I had to lift up the back with a hydraulic jack with wheels and push the car out of the road hehe, I did buy a T50 gearbox, 2 friends came by and helped me change the gearbox, the Sellholm gearbox is very expensive so I hope I can fix it... it seems that its stuck in 2 gears at once... anyone have any suggestion? help needed!

my AE86 runs on the T50 gearbox now, but the acceleration is just SO much better with the dogshift box..

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.