May 14, 200719 yr comment_177079 Hello. I want to ask if ke70 struts fit into ke30! some tell me that fit straight in but others say that it wants a modification!Another question is if the ke30 cartridge fit into ke70 strut! Thank you! Report
May 14, 200719 yr comment_177161 how come you are upgrading to ke70? if your going to the effort why don't you go to something that has more support like ae86 struts? or corona Report
May 15, 200719 yr comment_177209 Hello. I want to ask if ke70 struts fit into ke30! some tell me that fit straight in but others say that it wants a modification!Another question is if the ke30 cartridge fit into ke70 strut! Thank you! I was wondering if ke70 struts fit as well? Ke55/ke70 have got slightly thicker disks, and have girlock calipers. I think VN Commodore brake pads fit with a little modification. There's a bit about it here Report
May 15, 200719 yr comment_177240 Why not just swap the KE70 brakes onto you KE30 struts. Its a simple swap if all you want are the brakes. Report
May 16, 200719 yr Author comment_177475 i want to swap the hole strut with the springs not only the brakes because: 1)i have the struts and i didn't pay anything for them 2) my ke-30 springs are in bad condition 3) i want the brakes too 4) i don't want to pay for corona or AE-86 struts because i live in Greece and here all this stuff is extremely pricy! I'm sorry for the bad English! That's why i search to swap the ke-70 struts and the ke-30 cartridge in ke-70 struts! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now