• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An in-car video with a bit of throttle :locked:

edit: Please?

Hey Mark, i havent got many updates on the rolla unfortunatley except I'm haveing issues when the car comes on boost so i have to get that sorted out soon. I enterd the car into the Al Parmer Toyota show Yesterday with some of the other guys in the club and i took out best under bonnet for the second year in a row which was great. :yes: Other than that i havent done much to the car :y:

Hi mate, i have got plenty of in car footage but i have no computer to upload it onto so unfortunatley it will have to wait a little sorry. Check out RadRollaz on youtube for some vids :y:

• 5 months later...

Yeah go out to harry's a little as its the best car hang out in sydney at the moment so don't mind cruzing there .

Hi, mark i agree with the billet wheels idea :P and that means geting someone to measure up offsets and clearances, rim / wheel sizes and then ordering the rims. Eventually it will happen but for now marty just wants to enjoy the car for a while.

Man i got to say this is One of the nicest Ke30s I have ever seen IMO i really love all the detail u have gone into and had to watch ur interview on youtube couple times just to take the car in really love it. just wondering who or how did u do ur dash with the white gauages. cheers mate

Man i got to say this is One of the nicest Ke30s I have ever seen IMO i really love all the detail u have gone into and had to watch ur interview on youtube couple times just to take the car in really love it. just wondering who or how did u do ur dash with the white gauages. cheers mate

Hi Mate, thankyou for your feedback, in regards to the gauges the instrument cluster needs to be pulled apart and the actual faces scanned at a sticker place and a white face sticker made for it. If you have a ke55 that has the raised plastic numbers on the speedo and other dials you have to paint them white and then very carefully with a flat tip artline texta black out the tops of all the raised numbers etc , its a little fidly but if your patient it works well. Hope this helps :)

• 3 months later...

Hey Mick,

Not sure if u remember me, u came 2 my place with ur cousin manuel about 2 months ago wen i had my 32 skyline 4 sale! :hmm:

Mate just wanted 2 congratulate you on such an awesome Ke30, its 1 of the best 1's ive ever seen!! :(

Oh and Manuel's Ke20 - absolutely love it! :y:

I'm actually on the look out 4 a clean Ke30 and hopefully joining Radrollaz once i've found 1 :lolcry: - if u have any in mind or can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated! :hmm:

Hope to hear from u soon.

Cheers

Anthony