Finding Some Aluminum

Jason

Ive been trying to find a block of aluminum about 100*100*(15-20mm), ive rung around all the metal cutting places and either no one will let me dumpster dive for some scrap or they 'don't have any srcap'... o.O

there some on ebay, but it f@$king expensive for what looks like offcuts any way ! :P does any body know were i can get a piece about that big?

J

Members dont see this ad
Ive been trying to find a block of aluminum about 100*100*(15-20mm), ive rung around all the metal cutting places and either no one will let me dumpster dive for some scrap or they 'don't have any srcap'... o.O

there some on ebay, but it f@$king expensive for what looks like offcuts any way ! :wink: does any body know were i can get a piece about that big?

J

go to your nearest scrap metal recyclers and ask them if you can look in their aluminium scrap bin. minimal charge..

even if the piece you find is to big it can always be cut down.......will see my mate tomorrow and see if he has some in his yard...

will contact you if i find a piece to suit your needs

cheers

i used to work in a scrap metal yard, and again, a block that size of aluminium wont be easy to find.

if you do wanna try though, just go into industrial metal services. they are in browns plains and open saturday mornings.

take some scrap metal with you so its not a wasted trip anyway :wink: