A Saturday Night Cruise

nawty4

I'm putting some ideas together for a saturday nite cruise. I'm open to ideas as to when you all are free, so as to get a decient turn out. id like to organize a night cruise because in my experiences there generally better. it wouldnt be a dodgy cruise id organize run sheets for everyone so we all know exactly where we are going and would appreciate anyones thoughts. :jamie:

definates:-

nawty4

soulsearcher

valandor

benzo

KJ

Filfy

Mystik

chet

fusion

ToDa30/4

Edited by nawty4
extras for the cruise :P

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey, so long as it doesn't start at midnight, I'm in :jamie: I'm generally free every second saturday night (and in school holidays the first Saturday and then not at all).

Also, you'd need to keep an eye on what time it starts or finishes so people can organise eating before/after or if you organise a pit stop somewhere for dinner (quick snack, grab a bite, or a sit down and eat).

Lesley :o

all are great ideas. i was thinkin of starting around 7:30 ish. i was also thinking at least 1 or 2 pit stops for fuel, chat munchies or anything else. the hills definatly sound good, corkscrew rd looks great at night with a few cars on it. but ill keep you all up dated with ideas and anything else. cheers :jamie:

all are great ideas. i was thinkin of starting around 7:30 ish. i was also thinking at least 1 or 2 pit stops for fuel, chat munchies or anything else. the hills definatly sound good, corkscrew rd looks great at night with a few cars on it. but ill keep you all up dated with ideas and anything else. cheers :P

Shouldnt need to do fuel stops, just tell people to bring a full tank, i agree corkscrew sounds good.

Then from there, to norton summit road, lofty and windys?? sound good?

norton summit, mt lofty and windy point all sound great, all along the way. i just meant with the stops there for anything you want mostly for everyone to catch up and grab a drink or something to eat etc.. :P

• 1 month later...

hey all sorry i havent been on latley ive been crook as ive set the date for the 29th of september. so theres plenty of time to let me know if your coming and ill have run sheets for us all to follow, so if your definatly coming let me know. ill also see if i can organise some goodies :o