Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Saturday Night Cruise

Featured Replies

No cruz for me . the ke has developed a miss on the way back from reynella this arvo ,time for new plugs & points :)

  • Replies 72
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AWESOME Cruise :) thanks for organising it :D

 

 

Lesley :yes:

  • Author

the cruise worked out pretty great guys cheers for coming i didnt take my camera cos it was dark so no pics cheers

Rhys, Fusion and I had a great time. Thanks for organizing the cruise. I'm up for the next one :)

Yeah cheers guys, awesome night . . . even with the cold :D

 

Be good to get a bigger turn out next time . . . :)

Damn, sorry I couldnt make it, but I was getting it ready yesterday for Bay to Birdwood today, and up until 9:30 I had no front carpet in, wires everywhere etc, I will definitely be at the next one though.

 

Off topic, anyone know the guy who owns the orange/brown KE20 (71/72 model) that was at Bay to Birdwood today, had black 14" stockies, whitewalls, sunshade, venetians, arse slammed, and interior looked minter as.

 

Thanks, ben.

i might try and convince the rents to let me out to the next one =]

 

or wait till after my car is fixed christmas time so ya'll don't have to see its shocking state!

Edited by Murderess-KE55

i might try and convince the rents to let me out to the next one =]

 

or wait till after my car is fixed christmas time so ya'll don't have to see its shocking state!

 

Whats awesome about seeing in its . . . fixable state is seeing its transformation :D So its never a bad thing to let it shine in its "shocking state" :)

Damn, sorry I couldnt make it, but I was getting it ready yesterday for Bay to Birdwood today, and up until 9:30 I had no front carpet in, wires everywhere etc, I will definitely be at the next one though.

 

Off topic, anyone know the guy who owns the orange/brown KE20 (71/72 model) that was at Bay to Birdwood today, had black 14" stockies, whitewalls, sunshade, venetians, arse slammed, and interior looked minter as.

 

Thanks, ben.

 

Do You mean this one, I got pics of all the rollas except th ke1X I was taking a pic of a nice celica and my camera did not reset in time :)

post-3388-1191156513_thumb.jpg

Yeah mate thats the one, I want his interior!

 

Get any pics of mine, white KE20?

Yeah mate thats the one, I want his interior!

 

Get any pics of mine, white KE20?

 

Yes I have a few pics of your car.

I was thinking of posting some of the other corolla pics but I don't want to upset anyone as you can zoom in and see the ocupents of the cars and the number plates.

 

What do you think? should I post them? or Pm me your email Address ,I can send them that way.

 

I have posted them at http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...mp;#entry200971

Edited by KE30_KE35_KE55

if your gonna post the pictures please start a new thread. as this thread is now off topic and the cruise has been and gone. :)

 

and i don't like being a thread nazi either

Edited by MYSTIK

I have pics from the cruise! I will put them up in the next day or two!

Well done Ben, a great night out!

Don't forget the Rollaclub Christmas Party in the Barossa Valley - December 2nd for a BBQ Lunch at the park and an afternoon cruise around the Barossa!

 

And I have many pics of your car benzo from Bay to Birdwood and also of that Brown coloured one and the KE10 that was there too, so yeah start a new thread and I'll post them up!

 

Cheers,

 

KJ :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.