Thought Id Officially Say Hi ...

silvia_19

ok first of all my names gary . i enjoi canlde light dinners and walks along the beach ..

nah seriously . umm i been playin about in the car scene for years now , recently purchased my first car back after 3 years , its pretty rough but meh . i built it when i was in high school

the car is a 1983 ke70 corolla with the latemodel front ...

i built tha car from a roller when i was 15 to what u see here pretty much ..

post-3845-1183096740_thumb.jpg

post-3845-1183096662_thumb.jpg

post-3845-1183096803_thumb.jpg

basically I'm tryin to pop the 4k wich seems to be an almost impossible task ..

mods to come involve

SUSPENISION

front>>> full s13 hub upright assembly , s13 front coilovers ... custom controll arms for wider track and custom thicker tierods , all to be manufactured in house by me ..

rear>>>, not too sure as yet , probably run with s13 rear coilovers and some sort of custom swaybar..

BRAKES

front>>>> will consist of r32 discs and calipers , unsure of master cyl

rear>>> s13 silvia rear discs and calipers ,

ENGINE

for the engine I'm thinkin ca18det , I'm not at all a fan of the sr20det , most the work i do is with nissans ca sr rb and so on , and for this project the ca will suit my purpose buch better

*highmount t28bb turbo set up on stainless highmount manifold with a 38mm external gate .. into a 3.5 " turbo back exhaust system

*fmic with 2.5" stailess piping

EXTERIOR

I'm gettin rid of the bar thats on it as i don't like it anymore , and the bonnet will prob go too ,

*full bn sport bodykit custom fit to the ke70

*custom bonnet vent to get rid of under bay heat

*17" 5 spoke white rims

*burnt orange with heavy gold metal flake paint , black bonnet and white triming

INTERIOR

interior will be stripped out resprayed in orange . weld in half cage (fabricated by me) front bucket seats , and front carpet

dash will be resprayed in black 2pak and matching orange trims ,

door cards will be replaced with 2.5mm alloy sheet

thats about all i can think of for now , small parts of the project such as front suspesnion should begin soon , i need to finish my onevia off before i can begin pouring money into it tho

Members dont see this ad
this is the only kesev i have seen that is eligable for hot 4's or eny other rice mag...

love the colour but..

thanks man ... haha i thik that if ever i put a car in one of those magazines id shoot myself ..

my last onevia is in drift battle magazine but yeah ..

so for the bonnet comments :dance: it looks good in person .... , iv just got a more aggressive one that will suit the shape of the new kit and body more

heres a pic of it sitting on my onevia bonnet

post-3845-1183161218_thumb.jpg

is that a 180sx with an s15 front end in the background?

yes , its a car I'm building for a customer ... its a one off bn blister kit s1580

full widebody s15 front 180sx ,, with pretty much every aftermarket suspension and driveline part u can think of ...

also has full s15 interior :dance:

There's two up here.... well one is a silvia but they're both S13 with S15 front clip. Bought the front guards on the net.

there are a fair few floaing around .. the one in the pic above looks almost as wide as it is long ...

its got me thinkin i might ae86 front my ke ....