June 28, 201115 yr Author comment_535844 Some nice rust under the batter tray: Home-made rear oil seal retainer gasket (used ACL .4mm gasket paper)...very proud of myself :) New rear main seal in New oil pump crank seal in Big thanks to Shane (YLD-16L) for all the helping info and tips over SMS...you are a very patient and knowledgeable man. Report
June 28, 201115 yr comment_535881 My ke20 rusted out hardcore under the battery stand. Thankfully someone cut it out and replated it before I got it. Report
June 28, 201115 yr comment_535889 Home-made rear oil seal retainer gasket (used ACL .4mm gasket paper)...very proud of myself :) Neat man! Half the guys at trade school couldnt do a gasket that neat! Loving the progress. :cool: Report
June 28, 201115 yr Author comment_536016 Thanks fellas. Anyone got any ideas on torque'ing the oil pump bolts? The manual lists a torque that is lower than my torque wrench can get to...does that mean just use best judgement? or get a smaller torque wrench? Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_536039 Thanks fellas. Anyone got any ideas on torque'ing the oil pump bolts? The manual lists a torque that is lower than my torque wrench can get to...does that mean just use best judgement? or get a smaller torque wrench? German measurement of torque, Schnizentight :P Report
June 29, 201115 yr Author comment_536062 HAHAHA ghetto-spec..."tighter den a maaaaaafukka" All good, just gonna buy a smaller one. Edited June 29, 201115 yr by HIGH ROLLER Report
June 30, 201115 yr Author comment_536431 All sorted now, oil gear is all back together and sealed up. Gates racing kit is next...pics coming. Report
July 2, 201115 yr Author comment_536710 Sexy... gotta get those cam covers sorted so they match the sexiness... Edited July 2, 201115 yr by HIGH ROLLER Report
July 2, 201115 yr Author comment_536747 nah it's my stock one. I took it apart and checked clearances, replaced the seals and put it back on. Also spent a good amount of time cleaning it. haha Report
July 2, 201115 yr comment_536755 nah it's my stock one. I took it apart and checked clearances, replaced the seals and put it back on. Also spent a good amount of time cleaning it. haha Looks good. Just asked, seeing the Toyota part number stickers on there. Report
July 2, 201115 yr Author comment_536764 Sorry dude I read your post wrong. Sump is new Toyota genuine. Haha Thought I read oil pump.. Report
July 2, 201115 yr Author comment_536765 Thanks for the idea 747. I think I prefer gloss black, just for the smooth look... I'd have to see what it'd look like... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now