Ke10 In The Middle Of The Road

tas corolla

About 6 years ago, my neigbours across the road heard a noise outside. They cam over to ask if we heard anything then we said no, why?

Had a look across the road and their Fiat Niki was sitting on its side on their front lawn. It was parked on the side of the road.

Car ended up being a write-off after that cos we never saw it again.

Members dont see this ad

we did a suzuki alto at lunch, just moved it sideways a little bit, my weight training teacher sung out to me and said come over, i went over and he said "what would the owner say if she saw you" luckily the owners daughter is in our grade and our friend and was with us so he goes " you was in my class for 6 months, i thought you could lift it abit higher"

top stuff mr L , lol

one time at a party me and 3 mates did this trick to someone.

all the cars were parked nose in.

our mate was driving a 'mighty boy 3cyld'

so we picked it up and spun it 90 degrees.

he had to wait for the people on both sides of him to leave before he could.

was good fun, and it turns out we bent the chasis of the car when we lifted it. heheh

We did something similar to a mate at school. Everyday of the week we'd put his mini in a different parking spot. Then one time we walked it across the grass and hid it behind a shrub... Eventually we got bored with it because he didnt react anymore...

One of my other mates had himself a ke70 and my ignition key would open every lock and would also start his ignition so i did the ol' switcheroo every now and then.

just my 2 cents

i was on the booze a couple of weeks ago and fell asleep in my car and it the morning it was down the hill and facing the wrong way. didnt no what happpend and then went inside saw my mates and they said then wind blew it. :yes: me still beign pissed believed them :yes: they moved it