Dookies Ke30....now Ke55e (the Shitaxe)

dookie

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 months later...

ok well as some of u might know....i got given a 81 Ke55E for free...and it has like no rust in it like my Ke30 did...but the moter was blown....so i ended up putting the 30 running gear in the 55, along with the 30 bumpers(front isnt on yet), bonnet(as the 55 one was pretty shit, and soon ill be puttin the 30 rear lights on it too(caus i like them better than the 55 ones!)

just gotta finish primering it and give it a lick of paint, and put all my goodies from the 30's interior in then get it back on the road...then once i get another Ke70 manifold..the turbo kit will go on :P

heres a few piccies....looks like shit atm tho :no2:

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Edited by dookie

cheers, but it looks like crap at the moment lol, will look ok when i put the interior back together and paint the car...but this is just a daily....so it wont be anything special, just painting it white to neaten it up a bit

the front is stardard except it has no bumper and the indicators are in the apron thingy...a bloke on here has the same thing(no front bumper, and indicators mounted in the apron).....but his is like xr5 orange and looks f@$kin AWSUM unlike this one :P

Edited by dookie

ok....ive srayed the l/h guard and boot lid in sum off-white paint i have lying around...and I'm thinking I'm gonna do the whole car that colour just caus i already have it so its the cheapest way!

ive never painted a car b4...so its not going to be great or anything....but keep in mind this is just a daily driver so its not goin to be anything special!