Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke1x Window Washer Bottle Seal

Featured Replies

Hi,

Today I deided to go and get a new pump for my KE15 window washer so I can reinstall the water squirters.

 

But the washer bottle I have for the water and pump, the hole in the bottem where the pump goes in for the water pick up the rubber gromet was perished and leaking and I need a new one.

 

Does anyone know where I can get one?

 

As I went to super cheap and they don't sell any.

 

Cheers

Cameron

Try a bearing supply place or plumbing place to find a gromet the same size. just taske the old one in.

If your descriptions over the counter are anything like your english skills, its no wonder you're always looking on this site for answers. Just buy a new bottle, they're only $20.

Edited by PHATKE20S

^^^^^^^what he said, its easier to buy a new complete unit, just keep the old one tucked away in the shed!

  • Author

Hi,

Just to let you know I am shit at typing and that but no my description in the shop s better.

 

Ans the new $20 units don't look right I feel in the KE15.

 

But on the up side why store it in the shed.....so I solved the problem. I found a rubber grommet in the hydraulic work shop at the airport fitted like a glove doesn't leak water cost free and worked.

 

So problem solved people I now have an original working water washer bottle and a new pump I bought so the KE15 is now one step closer to road running :wink:

 

Cheers

Cameron

top effort.

 

keep it looking original if you can - a ke15 is a little rare these days

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.