Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next Victorian Event

Featured Replies

sorry guys, i forgot about this thread.. i wont be able to make it either.. the auto in me dads ED shit itself this week, so I'm taking me yoot to bendigo for him to drive for the week.. ill probably pass ya's on the way though ;)

  • Replies 61
  • Views 59.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

hahaha... droppin like flies!

 

Well, thats more JB cans for me anyway!

 

Will be seeing whoever at the Marsh meet point... even getting my mate Deano to bring his 55 Chev ver to stir some of you up! The new twin 2inch system on it sounds sweet as!

 

Jarrad

all be there can't wait.

  • Author

sweet day guys... shame the peninsula pussies didnt turn up ;)

Nah, only kidding!

 

Was a shame a fair whack of the crew couldnt turn up but we still had a ball on the run! In fact, the remaining crew have only just left my place for drinks after a big bench racing session and pizza/JB's. Was good!

 

Will post up some pics soon as I can!

 

And on another note.... think we went a little quick for deano in his Chevy! lol! Had a hard time rounds the bends but jeez... it sounded farking tough!

 

JP

sweet day guys... shame the peninsula pussies didnt turn up ;)

Nah, only kidding!

 

Was a shame a fair whack of the crew couldnt turn up but we still had a ball on the run! In fact, the remaining crew have only just left my place for drinks after a big bench racing session and pizza/JB's. Was good!

 

Will post up some pics soon as I can!

 

And on another note.... think we went a little quick for deano in his Chevy! lol! Had a hard time rounds the bends but jeez... it sounded farking tough!

 

JP

 

 

Sounds like us "peninsula pussies" missed out on a sweet cruise. Spewin.

 

(insert excuses here) My little, loud buzz box has got major overheating probs at the mo and I'm doin me head in on how to solve it. I missed out on a radiator on ebay cause I was too pre-occupied with other tasks eg. fixin the destruction from my 11 month old dog and getting the VB on the road so I can do something with the corolla. Oh and last but not least......

 

I'm a pussie

 

LB :D

Edited by webers4x48

  • Author

Hahaha, don't take it to heart... I was only stiring ;)

 

don't worry... you all had pretty good excuses for not turning up, but yes the run was pretty good and you missed it! Better luck next time! On the up side, I have heaps of Jimmy cans left for myself :D

Hahaha, don't take it to heart... I was only stiring :D

 

don't worry... you all had pretty good excuses for not turning up, but yes the run was pretty good and you missed it! Better luck next time! On the up side, I have heaps of Jimmy cans left for myself ;)

 

 

Nah its all cool dude. I saw the humor in it :locked: Spewin I missed out on the JB's n pizza tho.... hehe

 

LB

i wouldn't say spewing about the pizza's... closer to ring-burning :locked:

what can i say, i like things HOT AS!! rofl

good day out people i had a ball. wish i had of hung around for the pizza's haha but yeah ended up doing over 300km worth of driving that day. anyway got my sway bar in now... so bring on the great ocean road trip woo hoo

Well... thats your fault for ordering a Mexican pizza as hot as they can make it! It was a pisser! Made him cry after two slices!

 

Ahhh, that takes me back to the days I was working in a pizza shop. Pissed guy rings up asking for a mexicana as hat as you can make it. Pizza cook gets evil grin on face, on goes the chilli, tobasco etc. About 2 minutes after deleivery, pissed bloke rings up yelling that pizza is to f@$king hot. Normal reply was to tell him to man up and not to be a pussy.

Ahhh, that takes me back to the days I was working in a pizza shop. Pissed guy rings up asking for a mexicana as hat as you can make it. Pizza cook gets evil grin on face, on goes the chilli, tobasco etc. About 2 minutes after deleivery, pissed bloke rings up yelling that pizza is to f@$king hot. Normal reply was to tell him to man up and not to be a pussy.

ROLF! and that's the way it should be... if it's too hot, you're too weak :locked: :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.