Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

What uni are you going to Will?

If it's in the city you can pretty much forget about your license/car/form of transport that isn't public.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

What uni are you going to Will?

If it's in the city you can pretty much forget about your license/car/form of transport that isn't public.

 

Rian, I'm going to SAE in Byron and I've gotta get there from Bruns/Mullum/Ocean. I think there's a bus that runs but I'm not too sure on times.

Motorised pushy might be the answer. Gotta pay those fines..

WGMG: People who lay claim to cars they didnt build. Or those who claim to have built the car but all they've done if handed over cash to have it done for them.... :glare:

WGMG: People attempting to break into my shed and in the process damaging my car :eatlead:

Thats just f@$ked Haydn. Hopefully nothing too bad?

Yeah i'm not happy about it its pretty un motivating which sucks because the car is so close to being finished

It's just a small dent and a few deep scratches on the bonnet but i will most likely need to re spray the bonnet

f@$k sake :bash: Hope you can sort it relatively easy :bash:

Whats the f@$king go with this "mañana" shit ?! And no not the band from Switzerland

Whats the f@$king go with this "mañana" shit ?! And no not the band from Switzerland

 

Hey?? Manana?? The f@$k's that?

Hey?? Manana?? The f@$k's that?

Later

Tomorrow

Not yet

Another time

Put it off till....

 

Used in a sentence -

"I'll put my used fork on the bench and later i'll put into the dish machine"

Or

"I'll clean my mess up later"

 

What can be put off today can be done tomorrow. Tomorrow never comes :doublebird:

Later

Tomorrow

Not yet

Another time

Put it off till....

 

Used in a sentence -

"I'll put my used fork on the bench and later i'll put into the dish machine"

Or

"I'll clean my mess up later"

 

What can be put off today can be done tomorrow. Tomorrow never comes :doublebird:

 

Riiiiiight.

Its spanish

 

Spanish for laziness or procrastination or something??

Spanish for laziness or procrastination or something??

 

Answered already...

 

Later

Tomorrow

Not yet

Another time

Put it off till....

 

Used in a sentence -

"I'll put my used fork on the bench and later i'll put into the dish machine"

Or

"I'll clean my mess up later"

 

What can be put off today can be done tomorrow. Tomorrow never comes :doublebird:

Yep and it pisses me off at times.

 

But i've gotten to the point of that as long as my coffee cup gets washed in the dish machine etc i don't give a shut.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.