October 3, 201115 yr comment_557510 What uni are you going to Will? If it's in the city you can pretty much forget about your license/car/form of transport that isn't public. Report
October 3, 201115 yr comment_557513 What uni are you going to Will? If it's in the city you can pretty much forget about your license/car/form of transport that isn't public. Rian, I'm going to SAE in Byron and I've gotta get there from Bruns/Mullum/Ocean. I think there's a bus that runs but I'm not too sure on times. Motorised pushy might be the answer. Gotta pay those fines.. Report
October 3, 201115 yr comment_557543 WGMG: People who lay claim to cars they didnt build. Or those who claim to have built the car but all they've done if handed over cash to have it done for them.... :glare: Report
October 4, 201115 yr comment_557801 WGMG: People attempting to break into my shed and in the process damaging my car :eatlead: Report
October 4, 201115 yr comment_557846 Yeah i'm not happy about it its pretty un motivating which sucks because the car is so close to being finished It's just a small dent and a few deep scratches on the bonnet but i will most likely need to re spray the bonnet Report
October 4, 201115 yr comment_557848 f@$k sake :bash: Hope you can sort it relatively easy :bash: Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_557966 Whats the f@$king go with this "mañana" shit ?! And no not the band from Switzerland Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_558130 Whats the f@$king go with this "mañana" shit ?! And no not the band from Switzerland Hey?? Manana?? The f@$k's that? Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_558135 Hey?? Manana?? The f@$k's that? Later Tomorrow Not yet Another time Put it off till.... Used in a sentence - "I'll put my used fork on the bench and later i'll put into the dish machine" Or "I'll clean my mess up later" What can be put off today can be done tomorrow. Tomorrow never comes :doublebird: Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_558138 Later Tomorrow Not yet Another time Put it off till.... Used in a sentence - "I'll put my used fork on the bench and later i'll put into the dish machine" Or "I'll clean my mess up later" What can be put off today can be done tomorrow. Tomorrow never comes :doublebird: Riiiiiight. Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_558144 Its spanish Spanish for laziness or procrastination or something?? Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_558157 Spanish for laziness or procrastination or something?? Answered already... Later Tomorrow Not yet Another time Put it off till.... Used in a sentence - "I'll put my used fork on the bench and later i'll put into the dish machine" Or "I'll clean my mess up later" What can be put off today can be done tomorrow. Tomorrow never comes :doublebird: Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_558164 Yep and it pisses me off at times. But i've gotten to the point of that as long as my coffee cup gets washed in the dish machine etc i don't give a shut. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now