Why I Like Being A Licenced Motor Dealer

A bit late now, but if the 330ci is like the BMW 1 series (and it most probably is), it has 2 stages of traction control. Just pressing the ASC (or whatever it's called) button switches half of it off. If you want it to go completely off you have to hold the button down for like 5 seconds.

And yes, considering how hard the 130i goes, I'm sure the 330ci also goes rather hard :)

*gloat* I get to run around in this this weekend :D

PICT0051Edit-vi.jpg

Members dont see this ad

ooo k... so ALL beemer drivers are wankers...? Thats a pretty ignorant generalisation.

Here's another one:

You drive a corolla... does that make you're a nanna on your way to the bowls club?

The new car is an Audi S8... that better?

Edited by 7shades

7shades: I definately think you should drive that Audi back and stop in and say gday matey.

As for the BMW's comment personally I am quite partial to them, but hey some people would call me an arrogant wanker at times. My mum has an '02 318i that I had the privelege of driving for a few months on my 900kms a week for work while she was OS. Best few months driving to and from work ever. Very comfy and responsive and very smooth to drive. My car ownership history doesn't just include old corollas or >$5000 cars so my, I suppose you could say mydata, isn't skewed by one expensive mofo car.

Edited by NoPsi