Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jip_01's Ke36 Dorris 1 (d1) & 2 (d2)

Featured Replies

I hope to see if its possible to get venetians for the wags. Just the tailgate is abit new to me. It doesn't have anything that holds it up. I keep thinking its going to fall. But doesn't. I hope it'll be able to hold a Venetian.

don't stress Jon, they are not very heavy... it wont hurt much.... :P :P

I used to be a car detailer, many a time i've had a tap on the head by bonnet's or tailgate's and i think the corolla is probably the lightest. :P

I'm sure it wont knock you out cold... But you WILL get a headache for sure :P :D :P :dance:

  • Replies 73
  • Views 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking good john! Man, you have a llllllloooooonnnnnnnnggggggggggg road ahead of you when it comes to projects! good luck mate, oh also phatke20's may have a certain black ke36 wagon at his work if there is much left of it? Be good for glass and tailgate jip? is it still there dougy?

Edited by phatke30

Looking good john! Man, you have a llllllloooooonnnnnnnnggggggggggg road ahead of you when it comes to projects! good luck mate, oh also phatke20's may have a certain black ke36 wagon at his work if there is much left of it? Be good for glass and tailgate jip? is it still there dougy?

OOOHHHH NNNNOOOO :) :D Gooonnnnee

Sorry Jon :)

Looks good with those Nissan rims.

 

Nice find Jip.

Looks good with those Nissan rims.

 

Nice find Jip.

Yes, I agree Des. :)

They do look good. :D

Are they R31 Skyline "Silhouette" 15"s?? :)

  • Author

To save me from buying more mags these may end up on SL2. I hope to buy myself a set of original rims to go on the girl and finally i'd be able to use the set of KE36 hubcaps i bought about a year ago. They came in handy :D

To save me from buying more mags these may end up on SL2. I hope to buy myself a set of original rims to go on the girl and finally i'd be able to use the set of KE36 hubcaps i bought about a year ago. They came in handy :D

Hey Jon, those original rims you're after, are they the skinny steel rims with oblong slots in them???

  • Author

I don't have a clue. I was told that I could get some from Kelly's but If I could find them elsewhere I probably might. All I know is that they have the capability to attach a hubcap to it.

I don't have a clue. I was told that I could get some from Kelly's but If I could find them elsewhere I probably might. All I know is that they have the capability to attach a hubcap to it.

I think i have some of them. I'll get some pis of one ASAP for you.

quote name='JiP_01' date='Aug 29 2007, 07:46 PM' post='194513']

I don't have a clue. I was told that I could get some from Kelly's but If I could find them elsewhere I probably might. All I know is that they have the capability to attach a hubcap to it.

Here's a photo of the rim, with lugs for hubcaps.

[

they are like what is on the ke38 panel van i have.

look better than the later ones for sure,although i wish i had money to put tires on the kidney alloys i have for it...lol

But they're only 4" wide Jon

  • Author

Nah thats great. How much were you after for them?? I'm hoping that i'd be able to pick them up today while i'm on my Sunny Coast Parts Run. (YAY 5K's HERE!!)

 

PM Sending

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.