Jip_01's Ke36 Dorris 1 (d1) & 2 (d2)

JiP

I hope to see if its possible to get venetians for the wags. Just the tailgate is abit new to me. It doesn't have anything that holds it up. I keep thinking its going to fall. But doesn't. I hope it'll be able to hold a Venetian.

don't stress Jon, they are not very heavy... it wont hurt much.... :P :P

I used to be a car detailer, many a time i've had a tap on the head by bonnet's or tailgate's and i think the corolla is probably the lightest. :P

I'm sure it wont knock you out cold... But you WILL get a headache for sure :P :D :P :dance:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking good john! Man, you have a llllllloooooonnnnnnnnggggggggggg road ahead of you when it comes to projects! good luck mate, oh also phatke20's may have a certain black ke36 wagon at his work if there is much left of it? Be good for glass and tailgate jip? is it still there dougy?

Edited by phatke30

Looking good john! Man, you have a llllllloooooonnnnnnnnggggggggggg road ahead of you when it comes to projects! good luck mate, oh also phatke20's may have a certain black ke36 wagon at his work if there is much left of it? Be good for glass and tailgate jip? is it still there dougy?

OOOHHHH NNNNOOOO :) :D Gooonnnnee

Sorry Jon :)

To save me from buying more mags these may end up on SL2. I hope to buy myself a set of original rims to go on the girl and finally i'd be able to use the set of KE36 hubcaps i bought about a year ago. They came in handy :D

To save me from buying more mags these may end up on SL2. I hope to buy myself a set of original rims to go on the girl and finally i'd be able to use the set of KE36 hubcaps i bought about a year ago. They came in handy :D

Hey Jon, those original rims you're after, are they the skinny steel rims with oblong slots in them???

I don't have a clue. I was told that I could get some from Kelly's but If I could find them elsewhere I probably might. All I know is that they have the capability to attach a hubcap to it.

I think i have some of them. I'll get some pis of one ASAP for you.

quote name='JiP_01' date='Aug 29 2007, 07:46 PM' post='194513']

I don't have a clue. I was told that I could get some from Kelly's but If I could find them elsewhere I probably might. All I know is that they have the capability to attach a hubcap to it.

Here's a photo of the rim, with lugs for hubcaps.

[