Fusion Ke30

fusion

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a problem . . . I have found things that love my car more than I do . . . SPIDERS!!

Not matter how clean my car is . . . they still keep weaving. I am gonna take it to my mates workshop and steam clean it one weekend I reckon.

Anyone else got ideas?

I got a problem . . . I have found things that love my car more than I do . . . SPIDERS!!

Not matter how clean my car is . . . they still keep weaving. I am gonna take it to my mates workshop and steam clean it one weekend I reckon.

Anyone else got ideas?

If they are outside the car surface spray, If they are inside the car let off a spider bomb inside the car. I hate spiders.

Anyone else got ideas?

I hope they are not inside?

Edited by KE30_KE35_KE55

They are everywhere . . . I actually pulled apart alot of the car and cleaned alot of it.

The problem is it made it worse! They multiplied!!

I might have a source for some awesome KE30 parts, and if that goes through the whole car will be pull apart and fully cleaned from head to toe. Burn the f****rs :no:

They are everywhere . . . I actually pulled apart alot of the car and cleaned alot of it.

The problem is it made it worse! They multiplied!!

I might have a source for some awesome KE30 parts, and if that goes through the whole car will be pull apart and fully cleaned from head to toe. Burn the f****rs :no:

If its that bad let a spider bomb off inside the car it will kill them for sure.

hahaha i just hate when their on me and i jump around like a retard :no:

i think everyone does :wink:

if they are outside your car, id bomb the inside and spray the outside in one hit, cos if they live outside and you spray them, theres only two places for them to go- inside your car or to spider heaven. I'm guessing insides a better option for them :hmm:

Looks like I need to get my audio sorted . . .

- 5" x 7" Pioneer out of a FPV :yes:

- 6" x 9" Pioneer came with car

- 12" Subwoofer 1000W

- 800W Avalanche amplifier

- Pioneer Headunit, green LED's to suit the dash :cool:

So far its set me back bugger all really :dance: Decent audio for hella cheap :y:

Going to be getting some MDF, carpet and pulling out the seats and original carpet :yes: Also need to make some customer spacers for the 5 x 7 's it seems :hmm:

Hopefully I can get some better door trims to work with before I start though.

Cheers Fusion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Picked up a few parts for the project again:

- RA40 Front Struts (Cheers Red Spirit)

Going to reuse the recently bought Monroe GT Shock Absorbers in these as I found out you can. They are the same model for the KE30 and RA40 :P

Also going to full recondition these so I don't need to worry about any mishaps :n:

- 14" X 6" Jelly Beans (Cheers Sly)

Getting Yamahas for these :lol:

- Autotechnica Steering Wheel + Boss Kit (Cheers Fisher)

- Rear Monroe GT Shock Absorbers

Might look into upgrading the rear brakes . . .

Whats an easy upgrade to the KE30? I am guessing KE70 / KE55?

Also looking into lowering the car depending on the ride height after putting on the 14's. That will depend on new springs on the front / leaves on the back.

After all suspension and brakes are working properly its off for a wheel alignment. Have the hold the steering wheel to the right at the moment :wink:

Also I might of found a 2TG for it . . . better start saving for a rebuild if it pops up :hmm: