Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Got High Comp 4a Pistons?

Featured Replies

These are my new pistons that with the 1mm TODA Head gasket will raise my compression ratio to a little over 12:1

oldvsnewgb4.jpg

 

Cheers

Jordan

Edited by Jordan

Very very nice you should be prowd lol was ur 200th post too WOW :D

These are my new pistons that with the 1mm TODA Head gasket will raise my compression ratio to a little over 12:1

oldvsnewgb4.jpg

 

Cheers

Jordan

Hey man where'd you get them puppys from.

They're from the US aren't they? I've seen a set of these go into a 4AGE recently to obtain 11:1 compression ratio and about 160kw. I reckon they are sexy as

These are my new pistons that with the 1mm TODA Head gasket will raise my compression ratio to a little over 12:1

oldvsnewgb4.jpg

 

Cheers

Jordan

 

 

Wow Nice piston.

I wonder if pre ignition will be a problem, will you use standard octane fuel ?

  • Author

Cheers for the kind words fellas, I purchased them from "DragonAutomotive" in the USA (only took 6 days to arrive.) They were great to deal with, a very tidy outfit and was able to pay using paypal. Along witht the Wiseco pistons I'll be running twin solexs, 98 octane only and an ignition only computer, so I should be able to get the best out of them. Motorcycles seem to get away with super high compression and even road cars today are coming with 12:1 so it shouldn't be a problem.

 

Unfortunatly the budget doesn't stretch to new cams and springs at this time, but will in the near future, but thankfully these can be changed with the motor still in the car in a few hours. Once the motor's all back together and tuned I'm hoping for ~100RWkW at ~7500RPM or higher depending on if the stock big port cams can flow the air.

 

Cheers

Jordan

Looks great, but I hope you've got some long duration cams or planning on some methanol. Littleredspirits blacktop really loves the octane booster and 100ron fuel, and they run longer duration cams with a lower compression ratio. You may be able to run water or methanol injection to ease things, as the ignition only ecu should be able to trigger that sort of thing very easily. I hope you can get it running well.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.