September 6, 200719 yr comment_196252 Updated I've got a car for 1 night in Tassie I'm arriving in Launceston on Wednesday night, and leaving again on Thursday, so I'm keen for a cruze that night. Will probably look to gather 7:30-8 for an 8:30 departure. Place of meeting: The Woolworths carpark in 'Riverside,' It's just off the West Tamar Highway. It sits between Cleghorn and Eden. will get back shortly with the route. Cheers Jordan Edited September 7, 200719 yr by Jordan Report
September 7, 200719 yr comment_196443 so its on a wednesday...?? i have an idea for the route.... heheh Report
September 7, 200719 yr Author comment_196470 well if you know a good rote let me know as I'm not a local. I'll be planning it off the street directory other wise. Cheers Jordan Report
September 7, 200719 yr comment_196496 idea, meet up at wolly's go to the joes fish and chip shop for tea? then go for a raz up threw duck reach and a few laps in town? what car you got jordan? Report
September 9, 200719 yr comment_196671 i more meant a run out the sidling ;) if I'm not working on Wednesday ill come Report
September 9, 200719 yr comment_196679 yeah definantly joes haha and duck reach isnt overly great, blocks in town are shit too.. soo sideling it is lol, i stuffed my wrist so drivin is a bit on the hard side lol, if i could id have to bring the datto, lloyds playin hockey his car has spun a bigend ant the t18 isnt regoed lol, were both out... Report
September 9, 200719 yr comment_196796 myself and a mate with a ta22 will come say g'day and go for a cruse with ya if you like Report
September 9, 200719 yr comment_196806 as tom said... i could ditch hockey but then i havent got a car. woulda loved to come though sorry guys Report
September 11, 200719 yr Author comment_197262 don't forget guys it's on for young and old tomorrow at Riverside Cheers jordan Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now