Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Launceston Cruze Wednesday The 12th Of September

Featured Replies

Updated

 

I've got a car for 1 night in Tassie

 

I'm arriving in Launceston on Wednesday night, and leaving again on Thursday, so I'm keen for a cruze that night. Will probably look to gather 7:30-8 for an 8:30 departure.

 

Place of meeting: The Woolworths carpark in 'Riverside,' It's just off the West Tamar Highway. It sits between Cleghorn and Eden.

cruisestartpointbu9.jpg

 

will get back shortly with the route.

 

Cheers

Jordan

Edited by Jordan

I'm in, lets get a decent turnout this time peeps

so its on a wednesday...??

 

i have an idea for the route.... heheh

  • Author

well if you know a good rote let me know as I'm not a local.

 

I'll be planning it off the street directory other wise.

 

Cheers

Jordan

idea, meet up at wolly's go to the joes fish and chip shop for tea? then go for a raz up threw duck reach and a few laps in town?

 

what car you got jordan?

  • Author

That's a secret :party:

 

Cheers

Jordan

i more meant a run out the sidling ;)

 

if I'm not working on Wednesday ill come

yeah definantly joes haha and duck reach isnt overly great, blocks in town are shit too.. soo sideling it is lol,

i stuffed my wrist so drivin is a bit on the hard side lol, if i could id have to bring the datto, lloyds playin hockey his car has spun a bigend ant the t18 isnt regoed lol, were both out...

myself and a mate with a ta22 will come say g'day and go for a cruse with ya if you like

as tom said... i could ditch hockey but then i havent got a car. woulda loved to come though sorry guys

  • Author

don't forget guys it's on for young and old tomorrow at Riverside

 

Cheers

jordan

  • Author

I'm in a blue Hyundai GETZ

 

cheers

Jordan

pretty fun little outing boys, get any good pics?

olny of the fire :locked:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.