Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

yeah it is god time for the 5spd. I'm going to post pics soon of my car weit my blower on it it looks cool :lolcry:

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 286k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here r same pics of my car. the wier is there to hold it for now. and adam thats were my nos is cool :lolcry:

post-1799-1154145731_thumb.jpg

heres the newst one its caming together good i shoud have it finest in bout 8 weeks

post-1799-1154157767_thumb.jpg

Hell yes that is awesome. You'll have to get it dyno'd when it's done to see how much grunt she's making.

 

Also, will you be leaving the ABV (air bypass valve) to work as it's meant to, or will you be de-limiting the boost? What sort of crank pulley will you be using - modified 4K, or some other sort?

I'm still woorking on all that I'm jast geting it to fit for now

thks i mit need them ill let u know when i do

 

thks matty

Far out, go the 4K! :jamie: Just don't pop it, I'll let you know about the box when I get shite sorted! :)

thaks iv got 4 4ks at home

Can't really see the need tbh Adam. I don't really wanna waste my time popping them as I can't afford the stupid car to be off the road, but it may happen inadvertantly.

 

Corolla daily driver ftw! :jamie:

 

Matty, are you going to run your beast down the quarter? Should be interesting :)

Edited by Killswitch

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.