• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NICE ONE!!! What colour was it, and did it have a personalised number plate?

I've raced a manual twincab 2.7L Hilux against a current model auto Celica and absolutely hosed the Celica. I would hope the manual Celica is WAY quicker than the auto, but I doubt there'd be that much of a difference.

BTW, in case anyone didn't know, Toyota have stopped selling the Celica and MR2. This had been coming for a while. Apparently there both models, as well as the Supra, are going to be replaced by the one car (possibly V10 powered), but there have been rumours of a smaller sports car as well. I think Toyota would have to be crazy not to have a small sports car in their line-up. The only reason the current MR2 & Celica didn't do very well is that they weren't very well thought out.

well the celica was silver with full kit, rims and zaust don't think he had personalised pl8ts but i wasnt behind him long enough to see hehehe. thought he would hosed me beenin movin n all but nar he gave me abit of a run thought to 3rd but then i was gone!!!!!!!

well the celica was silver with full kit, rims and zaust don't think he had personalised pl8ts but i wasnt behind him long enough to see hehehe. thought he would hosed me beenin movin n all but nar he gave me abit of a run thought to 3rd but then i was gone!!!!!!!

pfft celica???

i hosed a bloke in a VS 5L V8 last night, I wonder if he read my new sticker on the back window as i did,

IF YOU WANT MORE GRUNT ROOT A PIG

LoL :P

Go the AE82 twinky

due to lack of funds i wont be appearing at the street meet this friday night after all so I'm going to spend the weekend stripping the interior and stuff :P Maybe paint my bling rocker covers if they have arrived too :)

PS: hey adam do you want a spare rocker cover for your GZE when I'm done using it? ill only have the one that says twincam supercharger, the other one I'm keeping ;)

luke.

If I were doing it I'd want the most stock looking Corolla possible. That way when I flog a 5.7L Holden I can see some really stupid bewildered faces on people's faces. :lolcry:

Edited by ancullen

Ugh, ricers. :lolcry:

Give me a KE70 with the 2GR-FSE 225kW 3.5L V6 & the six-speed manual transmission from the IS250. Stock exhausts and no engine mods (except maybe ECU). It would be an extremely cool (and expensive) sleeper. But it'd be so much fun as I blow away pretty much everything I line up against. :y: :) :P

Edited by ancullen

Ugh, ricers. :y:

Give me a KE70 with the 2GR-FSE 225kW 3.5L V6 & the six-speed manual transmission from the IS250. Stock exhausts and no engine mods (except maybe ECU). It would be an extremely cool (and expensive) sleeper. But it'd be so much fun as I blow away pretty much everything I line up against. :) :P :)

Stock looking, yes. Stock sounding... hell no :lolcry:

But definetly agree with the ricers, I don't understand the facination of shiny things?

BTW, Imnost. were you looking for a 5spd ke70 box? might have a spare soon...

Yes, Imnost is looking for a five speed. I was just chatting with him last night about getting one. Nice timing there.

And as for having a stock sounding car, I do like a nice exhaust note, but the ultimate sleeper would have to be deadly quiet as well as quiet looking.