Ella

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah when i get all done ill have to i just need a 5spd and a CIG locker :) and same pipe work for the blower and i well b out there

you are aware you going to break boxes left right and centre with the torque you're gunna have and a locker? :jamie:

I was going to offer you a locked diff centre, but I forgot you've got the damn Jap diff. If you ever convert to a Borg-Warner, contact me as I've got a 4.3:1 open diff, a 4.111:1 locked diff, a broken 4.111: open diff, and as of the other day, a Sprinter locked diff centre (unless FilthinRich of BoostCruising/AE86 Driving Club comes and takes it off my hands first).

Turns out it wasn't an SC pulley, it's the idler pulley - my bad. But yeah we can work something out. As for getting the Borg-Warner diff for the swaybar, I really wouldn't bother, as it's really easy to make up your own swaybar mounts and weld them on.

lol ive just been seaching a certain forum dedicated to 4AGEs oh how i wish i had more cash :P

oh well bling rocker covers are on their way and I'm waiting on a PM about a 6 spd box :P :)

my six speed will own all your 5 speeds :D:D