• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:y:

teeheehee KE30 vs S13 vs R33 4spot

post-7-1155949543.jpg

So what are you using? R31 hubs on the KE strut with KE bearings??? I tried the S13 brakes on a KE70 hub (I think) I have here but you'd need to machine off about 8mm around the circumference for the discs to fit over them.

So what are you using? R31 hubs on the KE strut with KE bearings??? I tried the S13 brakes on a KE70 hub (I think) I have here but you'd need to machine off about 8mm around the circumference for the discs to fit over them.

trying to us r31 hubs but i need to get same new bearings from CBC

Bugger that Nissan rubbish. RX7 calipers all the way - although I may be able to get some 4-spot S13 calipers soon - if they're still available.

4 spot S13 calipers? S14/15 are 4 spot. S13s are just single but with rotors about as big as a commodores but not quite as thick as S14/15. R33 are thicker and bigger again.

irokin - I've been misinformed then. That or the guy who was in possession of these rotors (and he may have now installed them on the car he just sold) may have been misinformed.

Ella - What tools do you need to fit the alternator? There shouldn't be anything special involved.

brains required to fit car parts

please reboot and pm me in the afternoon

out

i hope thats not a dig at me and/or my inability to ft the alternator at home???

1 i have nothing more then some screwdrivers and a 30cm long shifter. niether of these tools is going to be of much help... I need to get all my tools out of storage :y:

2 You have a AE82 twinky too, Go have a look and see where it is (its definately not a easy job)

3. Because It is my daily driver (yes my daily hack i have a different toy for playing on the weekends now) it needs to be reliable so i'd rather it was done under the supervision of a professional with the correct tools.

Edited by Ella