Nt Major Discussion

Ella

There isn't much of a gap between the 8.0 and 8.9:1 compression ratios. You'd be better of with one of the later motors, either AE92 or AE101 as they have forged pistons and will cop more boost. The bigport head is better for higher power, but for a streetable setup the smallport head won't matter - you could still make 350+hp at the engine.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well don't deal with them, because they're obviously shite. GZE's are far more popular than regular 4A-GE's because of their massive power potential due to the excellent standard bits. Try somewhere like SSS Automotive, or one of the many Jap importers you have there in Qld. Hell, if we can access one here in the NT with only one importer, I think you should be able to find one there if you bother to do a bit of research.

Well don't deal with them, because they're obviously shite. GZE's are far more popular than regular 4A-GE's because of their massive power potential due to the excellent standard bits. Try somewhere like SSS Automotive, or one of the many Jap importers you have there in Qld. Hell, if we can access one here in the NT with only one importer, I think you should be able to find one there if you bother to do a bit of research.

i only deal with these people for trade prices thats it.might head to toyota tomorrow and see what they say. :)

For a GZE??? They'll probably tell you there's no such thing. They were never brought to Australia by Toyota in any model. Toyota (to date) haven't sold a supercharged vehicle in Australia. It looks like the Aurion will be the first, followed by the Hilux.

ive found a 2 door EE80 like a ae80 but with 2 doors and a 2e-FE engine in it

thinking about buying it for a replacement when i build rolly a 1.8l engine and stick her on the track full time (yes I'm going to turn it into a circuit basher)

how cool would a 2 door be?

lighter too :laff: