Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 284k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it's still not fixed, is it?

 

I'm looking at buying a certain part from the US, as well as a master & slave cylinder rebuild kit. There's a nice little holiday project for me. Although I doubt the part from US will turn up in time. :)

Ohh you said no AWD so I presumed your g/box was mcfried. Certain part please tell us :)

 

Found a group buy for swaybars/strut braces.

370 for both front and rear swaybars

340 for front and rear strutbraces

50 for freight :D

Tis all whiteline gear. Front is solid/rear adjustable. Both strut braces are adjustable :). Want me to get any prices for you Adam?

Yeah, if you could get prices on a front & rear swaybar for the TA22 Celica, both adjustable if possible, that would be great. And we'd be able to save on postage by getting it all sent together. :)

doop doop doop

yeah hows it going ahahah

man that rain was fun as

me and my mates busted out his KE70 for a wile

steve, the one ur key can open ahahah

haha ke70's suck for that me and a mate can start each others ke70's with our keys. we need so rain here so we can thrash the rolla's :) he have the ke team drift :D my missus' white one, mates red one and bens brown one all ke70's

Had a go at the Celica again yesterday (I'd let it sit since Wednesday night). Jump started it, started driving down our street, and it WASN'T happy. Turns out I'd used a bit more fuel than expected on the way home from 'fixing' the car, and I ran out at the end of my street - and it's a VERY short street. :)

 

Pushed the car back into the court at the end, went and got 20L of fuel, and topped the car up. Ran fine after that. Went for a drive through Rosebery with Alley following, and I could hear a clicking noise. I slowed down and listened to it, and noticed it went in time with car speed. I got out and checked the front right tyre, thinking it was peeling or something. Nope. Could still hear the clicking with the engine runnning and the car stopped. Popped the bonnet, and the alternator belt that we'd noticed was slightly damaged was now self-destructing. So I babied her home, went to Supercheap and found they don't have the right alternator belt and that the ST205 came with two different types, neither in common with other Celicas or Camry's. Went to Independant and they had the right belt in stock. :D I'll be putting that on tomorrow when I've got more spare time. Also priced a slave cylinder rebuild kit ($18), but didn't buy it (they had that in stock too) as I want to see if the problem still exists. It doesn't seem to at the moment, as we took a fair bit of air out when bleeding the clutch, so that may have been it.

 

BTW, I won't be online as much while on leave this week. You all have my mobile number if you need to contact me. If you don't have it, too bad, I'm on holidays. :)

Every body Adam's number is 04BLACKLOVER.

 

Nah take it easy mate enjoy yourself. Tis weird that the "clutch" problem seems to fix itself then go again.

 

Good luck :)

holly hell not a single post in over a day now that weird

coz we are all not at work and can't be bothered goin online at hm lol

 

start new job 2moz

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.