Ella

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sounds good but ill keep my oversteer my less weight and less power, got my 2 front tyres but scared to test there grippyness ill give them a week to wear in properly

Meh, four wheel drifts will have to satisfy me. :y:

hi all got working on my car today ill have pics up soon i think I'm going to go sr or 20v
the rolla is going to be a track car now so ill be doing laps in it soon i hope

If you're going to build it with Improved Production in mind, you'll have to go with a Toyota four cylinder motor. If it's going to be for street, go the SR20 over the 20v, but a 3S-GE or 3S-GTE would be better.

Adam u want my car.............................

I'm very pissed off! there is no feeling though the steering with these tyres, the steering rack i bought doesnt fit so i spent all day pulling it out and putting it back in. and one of the bolts off the cross member stripped inside so the bolt doesnt go back in.

There is no bits for my steering rack avalible in aus, so it all has to be custom so there goes my $$$$$ looks like ill wont be boostin for a while now.

GRRRRR

Did you want to beat my kw's?? :y:

Me? Yes, and I'll well and truly flog your torque while I'm at it (180Nm vs. 302Nm). :D

where is the Rejex Rally at and one day on my car to

The Rejex goes from Darwin to Hayes Creek this year (although it was meant to be to Katherine). We stop at most of the WWII Airstrips along the way for motorkhanas and a drag.

Adam u want my car.............................

I'm very pissed off! there is no feeling though the steering with these tyres, the steering rack i bought doesnt fit so i spent all day pulling it out and putting it back in. and one of the bolts off the cross member stripped inside so the bolt doesnt go back in.

There is no bits for my steering rack avalible in aus, so it all has to be custom so there goes my $$$$$ looks like ill wont be boostin for a while now.

GRRRRR

That sucks - were you serious about the car though? The guy selling the GT-Four is playing silly buggers with the price.

hey Adam u still want this seat??? i need the $$$

Yes. Can I grab it off you Monday? I don't have any free time until then. :lol: