Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

looks good,

 

 

hey adam i did it, i beat the S2000 so tease away.

 

If you look at the results the first two courses i was just havin fun n the last 2 i did, i tried being quick and got a 5th n a 7th so an overall of 12th I'm stoked.

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehehehehehehe

 

 

 

o and adam how did u find out about duys new car??? and what do u know? u probely right as he just posted in my rides thread on toymods sayin it looks nice ect

I had to ask him about his new car, and he wasn't willing to tell me anything about it without me pressing him for info. I asked what engine it had - four cylinder, six, or eight, and he said it had a 4A-GZE. I asked if it was another Sprinter, he said no. I said AW11, he said maybe. So that's really all I know.

 

I know once he sold the AE86 and had a bit of time in the R32 sedan that he didn't like how big & heavy it was compared to the AE86. I think he wants a car he can throw into corners a bit, so it'll be interesting to see if he likes the MR2 or if he still misses the weight balance of the AE86. He may find the AW11 a bit hard to drift (even if he's not doing full on drifting any more) and I wouldn't be shocked if he gets sick of it and just wants a Sprinter again. I don't know if he plans on turbo-ing the AW11 or keeping it blown.

i think he should sc14 it, but we will see, wen does it get here i know it will b out at the street car meet.

f@$ken pchew, being back at school blows goats. Really, really don't wanna f@$ken be here. RAWR

 

Need 4AGE built and in car, gimme yours shane :P Please?

i think he should sc14 it, but we will see, wen does it get here i know it will b out at the street car meet.

There's WAY better superchargers available than the SC14. But not nearly as cheap. But the SC14 would be a MASSIVE pain in the arse to fit in an AW11.

 

 

 

f@$ken pchew, being back at school blows goats. Really, really don't wanna f@$ken be here. RAWR

 

Need 4AGE built and in car, gimme yours shane :P Please?

Yep, school sucks, uni sucks, and we can all think of far better things to be doing with our time. Doing Year 12 over two years REALLY bites and is REALLY, REALLY a waste of time. Any teacher that says otherwise should be smacked in the teeth.

 

And don't worry about a 4A-GE - if you're going to do an engine swap, you'll have to mess around with changing the rego, so you may as well go for a 3S-GE/3S-GTE or a 3RZ-FE.

 

 

 

ok u can hav it but i get ur house

Danno, you don't have your own house to give away do you?

If I had my own house I'd be doing well enough to not need school :D

 

Farken :P

 

Ah wells, try make the most of it somehow.

just look on the bright side u hav free net, lots more time than me and u get to perve on hot chicks all day

just look on the bright side u hav free net, lots more time than me and u get to perve on hot chicks all day

Uni chicks are WAY better than high school chicks - still hot, but they dress even better! :P

 

 

 

As great as it sounds, I'd rather being making cash.

Cash is good - but it's never enough. :P

 

 

 

Speaking of cash, Alley and I went around to a friend's place last night to check out her new car - a 2000 model S14 200SX with an S15 front, painted Candy Apple Red (DROOL!!!) with an SR20DET that apparently puts out 270rwkw!!! That's like 500hp at the engine!!! Yes, she is single at the moment guys. :D

ill take her.............

 

 

 

And the chick if i have too

 

 

I know what duys car is ive seen pics i know.....................

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.