• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey chasing a few parts for my ke wondering if anyone can help me

aircon condensor

aircon idler pully

15 or 16" rims

order all new carpet and and stuff for it last week so ill get pic's of that when it goes in and have also started fixing up and the panels so its ready for paint when the time comes :y:

Me? Yes, and I'll well and truly flog your torque while I'm at it (180Nm vs. 302Nm). :D

The Rejex goes from Darwin to Hayes Creek this year (although it was meant to be to Katherine). We stop at most of the WWII Airstrips along the way for motorkhanas and a drag.

That sucks - were you serious about the car though? The guy selling the GT-Four is playing silly buggers with the price.

Yes. Can I grab it off you Monday? I don't have any free time until then. :lol:

Better get my upgrades going then :y:

ok how do i change this crap everytime i view a topic it only comes up with one post and the rest of the posts are just short listed below its annoying as hell

In the top right hand corner there is the 'Options' toolbar. Click it, and select 'Standard' display mode.

post-397-1185836626.jpg

post-397-1185836630.jpg

Better get my upgrades going then :n:

Planning on getting a Blitz supercharger kit? Possibly combined with a 1ZZ-FE crank and conrods to give you 1932cc? Because it's gotta be that or a turbo kit to get that much torque out of a 2ZZ-GE. And the turbo kits I've seen for that engine generally only give about 7-8psi of boost due to the high static compression ratio. And all I've gotta do for more power or torque will be crank up the boost. :D And if I really start to worry, it'll be a turbo swap and I'll aim for 200kW @ the wheels. :D If I can get the car. :(

The guy selling is being pretty firm with the price, and unfortunately the price he wants is above the RedBook, so I'm not really prepared to pay it. The worst part is that he's in no real rush to sell - he wants the room, but isn't too fussed.

go the supercharger kit meg......

Um ill be happy with 120kw atw 130 would be nice but don't know if ill get there, steering rack is getting rebuilt on thursday and I'm doing my tax 2nite so ill see how much i have to spend, so i might hav a nice zaust note soon

My car makes 87rwkw and that's apparently about right for an AE101 model 4A-GZE which comes with 120kw at the engine from the factory. Yours is meant to have 108kw at the engine, which is 90% of the engine power of the AE101 version. 90% of 87rwkw is 78rwkw. If you take into account the fact that cars with a transaxle setup like yours tend to lose less power to the wheels, then you could be making anywhere between 80-90rwkw with the standard engine setup. With higher boost and various other mods, 120-130rwkw isn't out of the question, but don't be shocked if your power output isn't quite what you had expected.

yea i know, i would like that but am very unsure how ill do i think daniels blue sprinter only makes like 130rwkw, but apparently he dynoed my adub and it was only bit below 100rwkw.

(i mounted the heat exchanger yesterday, looks sweet, very sneaky, now to order some more bits and tidy things up)