Ella

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THANK YOU!!! I've been dying for an excuse to show someone else and get their opinion, and now you've given me that excuse.

BTW, Duy's car looks okay.

But here's what I'm eyeing off:

post-397-1185331414.jpg

post-397-1185331420.jpg

post-397-1185331424.jpg

It's an ST205 Celica GT-Four Group A Rallye. These cost over $80,000 when sold new in Australia - this one's a LOT less than that. :P

They are the only GT-Four worth buying, as the handling was dramatically improved, the weight was down on the previous model, power was up, and the engine was improved so it has far more power potential. This one is one of only 77 imported into Australia, with only about 2,500 ever made worldwide. It hasn't been modified very much, and the mods it has received are very restrained, and really quite sensible.

Now I just need to convince Alley and get a loan. The loan will be the easy part, convincing Alley is slightly more difficult, but shouldn't be TOO hard. Oh, and I also need to talk the price down a bit, as it's slightly overpriced (but only slightly). :D

Yours is better than Duys - that one looks a bit rough.

Yep, number 77, the last one sold in Australia. I just need to convince Alley, so tonight we'll see.

I don't think it's worth $23,000 though - even though it's a good one. It's still a 1994 model car, so I think somewhere just under $20,000 is a fairer price.