Ella

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GRRRRRR!!! I was so f@$king pissed off with a lot that happened on Sunday.

First three of the bolts holding the tailshaft to the diff decided to come free.

Then Alisson decides to play silly buggers during the blindfold test (in the black Corolla).

Then my shoe falls apart.

Then in my fit of anger I slammed the door on the yellow Corolla, completely shattering the driver's window. :lolcry: It's never done that before, but I did slam it harder than usual I suppose.

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me... :wink:

Oh well, the tailshaft is dented and may need fixing. If it does, it'll just need to be cut, and a replacement KE55 rear half welded on - lucky I've got spares. :lolcry:

As for the window - I've got two spare cars with all their glass. Sorry Gregor, but you'll be missing one driver's window when you grab that glass we spoke about - I'll need one now, and I'll want to keep a spare. :)

My shoe will go in for repairs sometime during the week.

As for the Alisson being a completely shitty navigator - well, that's just something we'll have to work on.

I sucked to begin with, but then confidence grew and I think I did alright. Should have done more runs without a full car though, but ah well.

f@$ken second gear though :wink: Grindy Grindy, think it was me after all that... dunno!

Either way, definitely be out there at the enxt one

Actually, the night before I had taken the car for a drive on the private test track, and I got some shuddering. And we found a loose bolt on the driveway. So I think two had come out that night, and the third went after I got off the trailer. I don't know if any actually sheared, they may have just worked loose. The third one that went buckled. When I get my industrial strength bolts from Darwin Bolt Supplies (or just use the other standard Toyota ones I've got), I'll definitely be using Loctite on them.

Check it out.

Too bad i didn't get them on time for the cruise like i planned but oh wells, finally got some for my car.

Just might need a few touch ups as it kinda rubs on on the front.

I'll find a better Pic of it when i get a hold of a real digicam but the camera phone shots should work.

What are some other members thoughts on it. Should be able to spot my car anywhere now :P

post-528-1185235372_thumb.jpg