Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

I'm up for anything exept killer speedbumps they suk :)

 

 

hmm hope i hav my car steering is vibrating so its goin into l and s springs (i hope)

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 284.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

East Point isn't the only option. Any suggestions? I don't have a life, so I can't think of anywhere myself. Now I've got weekends off I won't know what to do with myself. ;)

 

BTW, is there such thing as too many Corollas? I now have a Corolla in each of the primary colours (red, yellow, blue) as well as both shades (black and white). Should I start collecting Starlets as well now? I've already got a red one, just a yellow, blue, black, and white one to go. :)

hehe I am up for whatever as long as I don't have to cook trust me you don't want me to cook lol, at this point in time I am not 100% sure whether I will be competing at the motorkhana I am currently experiencing a minor problem with my steering rack etc. But I will defintetly be there and I am bringing tim/zmit along. Tim and I are currently in the process of changing my brown dash with the grey dash from the wrecked CSX Seca which I believe used to belong to Shane :). ATM we have the instrument cluster fitted along with the big bit of the dash lol I don't even want to do it again lol.

my old rolla that was used to rebuild by twinky, Hey ur rolla isnt a twinky is it (well it is now) but originally.

L&S would be able to help me diagnose a problem I have with my steering/suspension pretty quick or what? Only sometimes when I have the car on full lock it squeeks its not scrubbing on the tires I don't think it doesn't sound like tires its like a proper squeek quite loud :kiwi:

hey um does it sound like the belt slippin??? maybe that, can someone turn the wheel to full lock while u look in the engine bay????

Yea L and S are good man go see him.

umm I ain't sure, it has only started since I had my steering rack replaced and new tires put on?

 

So who is coming to hughes on Sunday so far I know

 

Adam/Ancullen

Stephen/Pure-SX(bringing Tim :kiwi: )

 

P.S My new dash is about 90% in just need to replace a few broken bits give it a coat of armorall and paint the vents black :)

I know thats why I said it :), after umming and aring abotu whether to compete(last time I went to Hughes I had 3 goes before everyone else got there and got a few nice chips in the paint) I have decided to compete, I mean who cares what the car looks like as long as it goes ;)

 

Will see Adam early Sunday morning and you better have my bacon eggs ready by the time I get there :kiwi: I will have 2 eggs lol

I want eggs to, well finally caught up with the owner of the othe white mr2 the shit lookin one, fark me its awsome after market comp, digital dash lotsa guages, custom piping cutsom intake maifold custom zaust he tuned the ecu himself, waitin for him crank pulley battery in boot aftermarket interkoola revs out to 10,500rpm with after market pistons and rods but standard cams, and itr has a farken BOV. i love it and wnat his engine setup

well hes onli running 6-7 spi coz he has HUGE piping but dunno sounds tuff, but is onli just slightly fast, beat a 15.3s/qrt mile soara. o well i wana know how the fuk he did the BOV

i didn't think a gze could have a BOV if they can I rekon it would sound a little suss?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.