Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 284.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet - someone to talk to! :jamie: I've got an email back from Harrop Engineering (CAPA never responded), and they say that the Eaton M90 blower is too big, plus the Commodore version (which is a third gen - they're now about to release the sixth gen) can only do about 12psi before it starts getting too inefficient. So I'll have to rethink a little bit.

 

In other news, I'm on the look out for an ST141 Corona Avante automatic, or just the whole diff assembly (axles, diff housing, internals, brakes). I think one of these would be perfect for the AE71 - they're meant to come with an LSD centre, plus they've got disc brakes, it's stronger than an AE71 diff, and it's wider which should improve handling a bit (it's not TOO wide though).

kool my car has big plans, panel work fixed up all steering and suspention bits fixed, then i wnat to put the pulley on so i guess i will need to do my zuast as it feels very restrictive as it is without extra boost, and then ill need to install my squirters for the cooler and then go and buy myself a boss kit so i can put on my smaller steering wheel and get some decent tyres, then ill fix the aircon i guess.

Bendix Ultimates are pretty popular, but apparently create a lot of dust and have been known to warp standard rotors. Of course, if you want good braking, the pads are going to create heat. If sticking to Bendix brand, the next model down from the Ultimates are meant to be good, but obviously not as powerful as the Ultimates, but not a dusty or as hot either.

 

I'd check American sites to find out what they use on their MR2's as there seems to be more info on them over there.

lol nice to talk to u guys again lol havnt been on here in ages. I NEED MY CAR TO GO FASTER VROOM VROOM lol but I am broke :y:

I'm sure we can all relate to that. I'm slowly saving up money, but am wondering if I'm going to have the funds to do the AE71 the way I want. I'm going to have to look into how much it'll take to get the KE55 running right.

BOOOO :y:

 

 

Car is lookin super sexy no more big dent just needs to be painted and a few other small bits fixed n ill be set.

 

Is this nation motoring heritage day still goin ahead?

 

 

$800 quote from tpl Zaust but apparently i should do the intercooler first. grr someone find me a liberety W2A intercooler PLEASE!

National Motoring Heritage Day is going ahead as far as I know, but RollaClub is NOT doing a club display. I kind of forgot about the whole thing to be honest as I had a whole lot of things happening (job change etc) and neglected to do anything about it. Last I heard (which was a while back), the National Motoring Heritage Day is on Sunday 20 May. There is also meant to be another Shannons Motoring Extravaganza (car show) on the 2nd & 3rd of June. Last year's event rocked, so it'll be good to see it again, hopefully bigger and better.

 

Sorry to anyone that was hoping to show their vehicle in the heritage day, but I think it was only you left Shane.

BTW, just noticed your comment about the Liberty intercooler. You can buy the intercooler cores fairly cheap off eBay (brand new). You then just need to fit up a little radiator & water pump (electric). It might actually be a better option as a). it'll be brand new, and b). you can buy something that will fit your rather tight engine bay just right. Are you going to front mount the radiator and have long water lines, or get a really tiny one and mount it in your engine bay? Remember long water lines won't have any effect on lag, but long air hoses (from the s/c to intercooler and intercooler to intake) will.

ooo adam let me down car just got looking good. OOO OOO might b gettin my old rolla bak, for real cheap awsome.

Oooh, Proton. :yes: Unless it's a Satria GTi, it's not worth knowing about. My brother-in-law bought a Gen2, and while the standard handling is excellent (it shits all over my 2003 Corolla), the interior is crap quality, head space in the rear is appalling, and acceration leaves a fair bit to be desired.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.