Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll just steal it today then. ;)

 

Spotted Imnost on the road today (in the Skyline). Haven't heard from him in ages, so I don't know if he's still working on the Corolla or if he's given up on it in favour of the Skyline. He's still got the IMNOST plates on the Skyline, so I don't know if the Corolla's registered or not.

Yeah, last I heard he was looking into a 4A-G conversion as there were motor issues, so that's probably why. I wonder if he's given up on that, cause if he has he might be interested in selling the shell. You could buy it (if he is selling) and do that 4A-GE conversion and straight away have a nice looking, easily registerable, drift vehicle. Although if you got that we might have to rename RollaClub NT to 70-Series Club NT, cause almost every member will have a KE70 or AE71!!!

hahahaha that would be kool but i don't hav the money and time to do the conversion atm but if u found one alreadi done cheap i would be very interested.

yea i do want the road registed drifter but can't be bothered building it myself anymore to much of a head fuk. to hard to get parts n I'm crap with wiring looms aand then i would hav to rebuild the engine so I'm gunna see it and put the money into the 2.

 

 

Just heard on the radio shannons insurance show is the 2nd, 3rd of june

EVERYONE stop telling me to sell it, its not nice,

 

 

Thats what everyone says but i also like track racing so ill sell it wen i get bored. my plan is pulley zaust and intercooler and ill be happy for a while and maybe ill save up n buy a shit drifter coz I'm not a pro, and ive tried to drift the mr2 and i just ended up crashing into a curb and damaging the front bar so motakanas it is.

LOL, is that how you damaged it? I never asked at the time. Next time you try drifting any car, do it at the track. There's heaps of run off room - trust me, I've spun out enough times to know this quite well. The MR2 could be quite a good handling car with the right suspension setup, and my theory is any car that can handle well can drift (to a point).

onli put a small crack u couldnt see,

 

Do any of ur parts cars hav aircon condencers i onli need a small one and its not for aircon use.

I don't think I've got one sorry. If I do it's with the parts I keep in Humpty Doo, and I'm not going to be able to make it out there for a while. Although I do need to grab some tools so I can remove my towbar and some other stuff before this race meet. If I find I've got one you can have it.

That would be great as my bro piked up my W2A intercooler yesterday and is taking it to get checked out on friday, so if alls good ill need to get the rest of my bits together.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.