Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

car seems to want to drift more atm yay for more fun driving, zaust is unfixable looks like ill just hav to get a new one

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 284.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats the onli way well i could fix it few welds but y bother its shiat anyway n sounds bad apparently

 

 

can believe my cars wants to step out all the time maybe I'm pushin 2 hard

Maybe. I really think you should come and have a go at this next track meet (Sunday 27 May). I know your car won't be as fast as it could be, but you'd be better off coming and trying it out as it is, then you can really appreciate each mod you do as you do it. Plus you'll know which areas of the car you need to concentrate on first have maximum benefit.

I would love to bring her out for a run but i can't see it happening unless i can fix my zaust problem 2night. coz the zaust is broken (not good for performance at all) its gunna coz me 800+, and my belts slips cronicly so ill try tension it but not really sure how (do u?)

And i also need 2 new front tyres if i wana turn at all, i was hoping for the next meet. If i can fix the zaust i will be better off as i onli got 500 till next pay.

 

my mate in his SS ute got a 1.33 lap time and i wana beat it.

I'd still give it a go as is. As for beating the 1.33, good luck. I've got just under a 1.35 (1:34.94) in the yellow Corolla, but you should be able to push harder through corners. The S2000 got a 1:31.4 on new but shit quality tyres.

I had a mini-race against the white WRX 'MYNE' today. He had two or three passengers, so the Corolla (black one) was able to sit right behind him. He pulled away a little bit, but that was mainly cause I didn't want to accelerate before he started.

i lost to a 98 rex, and started to catch up to a 03 rex after spinnin 1,2,3 in the wet didnt move off the lin etill 2nd but woulda caught him cept there was a corner. also kinda kept up with a Ba xr8

Nice work. :cool:

 

I'm taking the black Corolla down to the track next weekend. I can't resist the urge, and the yellow one won't be ready in time (cause I haven't done any work on it and won't be able to this weekend). I'll just need to get my hands on a transmitter, but hopefully I can hire one.

 

EDIT: I also want to go because my lap times have been quicker than Dane's silver Forester GT, although he may have improved at the last meet, I'm not sure. I also think my times can be improved, as I've now got lower profile tyres giving me much better acceleration in all gears. First is now too short, but that's not a problem in the Streetcar Shootout. I'm also going to do some minor weight reduction, but only very minor stuff, nothing too serious. I don't think a high 1min36 is out of the question - my quickest so far in the black Corolla is a 1min38.

Edited by ancullen

well i managed to fix the zaust, but still has a small leak, and i fixed the supercharger belt to yay pulls alot harder now. mate recons its the same as his mums rex, and I'm gettin a free W2A intercooler core off a GT4 celica woot, car is goin in on wednesday for the imobiliser to get installed, now need to book it into L and S for all my bushes n spit to get fixed. can't see me making this weekend after all.

Nar just standard ones i think, what do u recon a complete 4age with loom ecu and gear box would be worth but needs rings and valves reset??

i got offerd $200 considering it, maybe ill say $250 and they can hav it i got lazy

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.