Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 284.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as if u would put one on a xl ud be like the manly purple one hahahahahahahaha.

 

U got those heads yet?

 

Also havin a hard time finding a ae71.

Whats ur plan for ur ke55 now maybe i can find a ke 55 and swap parts??

I don't think you understood my point what I was saying and that thread I posted was that yes you can put a BOV onto a gze not that it would serve a purpose I might as well put a fake BOV onto the excel lol

 

anyways I'm happy the weekend is upon us :kiwi: anyone gonna be out tonight?

ohh I will only be running crappy rims on the fronts as I have 4 rims but 2 are the same type of 13's while the other 13 has a larger tire and I have a 14inch lol

as if u would put one on a xl ud be like the manly purple one hahahahahahahaha.

 

U got those heads yet?

 

Also havin a hard time finding a ae71.

Whats ur plan for ur ke55 now maybe i can find a ke 55 and swap parts??

 

I know the owner of that Excel (he's a tool). He's spent close to $20,000 on that piece of shit, but it's got some cool stuff to it.

 

My heads haven't turned up yet, and yes, I'm still thinking about swapping my running gear into the AE71 I've now got. :kiwi: You might be able to get my yellow KE55 registered, but I'm not sure how much work it'd need. There might also be problems with registering it due to certain issues that arose with the person I purchased the car from...

Edited by ancullen

lol yeah the excel owner seems a bit ZOMG I OWN A TURBO EXCEL, speaking of him at truck city last night he tried doing a burnout leaving, revs up, smoke flying out of the exhaust and I think he just managed to get a little smoke from the fronts not sure though still blowing a crap load of smoke from the exhaust lol. Saying he spent $20,000 on the excel is a waste is kinda like spending $20,000 grand on my ae82 lol, i have already spent like 8 including purchase and if I decide to turbo it that figure will jump to around 20 :) but yeah I would rather have a turbo corolla then a turbo excel anyday lol :kiwi:

hahaha i hate that excel pos what a waste much better puttin the 20k into a toyota then it would atleast have some value

yea hes a tool, wikid launch contol outta tc one wheel chirped i think lol. He gives me the shiates did hav a good chat with daniel on friday hes fairly happy with my car :y:

 

And can u explain more about problems it had before and how much work???

 

And a ball park figure?

adam u should giv me an ae71 ill trade u, u can hav som mr2 bits i got lots of them.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.