Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

its a satria but not a gti so not worth it (its still a proton), Got my car back last night so so so HAPPY looks awsome as i think he polished it and the wheels are even clean and shiny now (they were stained before) so I'm wrapped, the zaust is even louder (he didnt bolt it bak together tight enough lol)

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 286.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*cough* pussy *cough*

 

I take it you've had the boost upgrade done then? Just setup a water spray on your current intercooler. Or if that intercooler is ruined, I can get another standard 4A-GZE for about $100 (secondhand, but good condition).

Edited by ancullen

yea but i hav a new belt that goes with the new pulley, hmm maybe i should just wait for the intercooler and get the zaust done

You've still got a standard exhaust have you? What size aftermarket will you go - 2.5 inch? And please tell me you're getting extractors as well. With the new pulley and exhaust system you should be able to haul arse!

yea i will be now that u yelled at me, yea was goin to just gotta get me savings bak up again its all gone now. hope the new systrem doesnt sound like my current zaust leak it sounds shit like a lancer or turbo execl. bwhahahaha

Hey adam can u put me onto one of these cheap librety W2A cores i can't find anything

Cheers

WTF? When did I ever yell at you? Ugh, I would never want a 4A-G of any kind sounding like a Lancer, or even worse, an Excel.

 

Saw Danno out the front of McDonald's Casuarina today. We had a brief chat. He's trying to get some work done on his Corolla, but is limited by time and money (and we can all relate to that). I was also hoping to start work on the AE71 this Sunday, but I'll probably be otherwise occupied now.

dannos a sook hehehehehe, don't think i said this but my zaust will be 2.5inch stainless mandrell bent with hi flow cat hold the rice.

 

Refer to post above urs plz

 

ill prob just put in my secret motakana filterness and fix my leak and mount my squirters, change my gear knob, that sounds good, o and put my flash seat in

LOL. That exclamation mark wasn't yelling, it was excitement! (like that one is too)

 

Mmm, 2.5-inch on a 4A-GZE makes them sound SOOO cool. That's what Lola's got.

 

Oh yeah, I spoke to a bloke I work with the other week, and he knew the guy that had my Corolla built (at about $15,000 back in 1999). He says that when it was registered they raced a WRX - and flogged it. Can't wait to get the engine in the AE71 along with all the various mods I've got planned. Then I can go STi hunting. :cool:

Yeah, and you'll probably do well thanks to a mid-mounted engine giving better traction off the line. Although I'm hoping to get a set of 15x8 (yes, 15x8, not 15x7) rims for this vehicle, so traction shouldn't be too bad on it either. And the 7.5" diff with LSD centre should help a bit too. :cool:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.