Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

Pfft, haven't seen any members on here except you in quite a while now. The only other recent one was Rusty, and even he's stopped coming on of late. But yeah, a K-series with an SC12 would be cool. I should look into as my father-in-law and I might be building a buggy soon out of a K-series powered Suzuki Sierra. Supercharging it would be sweet!

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard the 4age/ze bolt into a sierra real nice and easy, don't know if its tru but with low range o boy that would hav sum powa

I've heard the same thing, and suggested to my father-in-law that we go for a 4A-GZE. He wasn't especially keen, but said that if we got bored with the basic K-series setup, we might look into it. We haven't even started work on it yet, and have to go try and convince the current owner of the Sierra in question that he doesn't need it anymore. The owner is my wife's grandfather, and since her Dad gave her grandfather a working road vehicle, he almost definitely will be happy to get rid of the Sierra.

Nive work one of my mates got given a suzuki 1000 so were gunna fix it n go muddin if he ever stops beeing so darn whipped

ur crazy, now weres my intercooler i wana go fast alreadi, but apparently i hav to do a lap sprint standard first so looks like next one here i come,

Is you car in one piece at the moment? If it is, go to scrutineering tomorrow and come out on the track this Sunday. Just do it, it's DEFINITELY worth it, plus I want to see if I can beat you in the black Corolla. :D

would cept my car is unstable at over 100km/h due 2 warn out suspention bits gettin checked 2morrow morn and will be in at l and s on thursday

Pfft, that didn't stop me taking the yellow Corolla racing a few times. And it was REALLY unstable! As in the steering wheel was jumping up and down and it felt/feels like the front wheels are doing the same thing.

yea id rather not risk wrecking sumthing for the sake of showing u up :D ull just hav 2 wait

Edited by wasfishing

Meh, I don't really plan on bringing the black Corolla out again - then again, I was only going to take it out once, and before that I was never going to take it out. :D

 

You'll have to take on the KE55, cause I'm looking into fixing it's issues.

lol I'm still here just watching rather then typing i have sore fingers :D

u slaka! well got bad news yesterday looks like my steering rack is worn n needs to ne replaced or rebuilt or sumtin, o well I'm still goin 2 the kana

Woo-hoo! I came third in the streetcar shootout on Sunday. The black Corolla was the slowest car on the track out of seven cars, but I was more consistant than the Forester, Lotus, F6 Typhoon, and HSV GTS. Anthony was second in the S2000 and Simon first in the white WRX.

NO way u serious whats ur pb in the black rolla now?

 

 

Watchin targa tasmania on sunday and was impressed with a mid engine (alpha?) beating a 900hp manaro in the first stage. things are lookin good,

 

hmm GT40's gettin closer engine has been in twice for mok up, brakes and suspention are all in

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.