Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

I don't know if I will go down this weekend as I am a little sick have been for like 1.5weeks

 

Pussy :P

 

 

So whats everyone doing to their VeHICles??? sorry just watched some movie with a group of hillbillies with nice cars lol

 

Next plan for my KE55 is to book it in for suspension work, which will hopefully happen within the next fortnight (depends on money). After that I'm not sure. I'm buying a pair of second-hand Yokohama Advans (semi-slicks), but won't be using them in a hurry as I'd prefer to have four on the car. I want to do the brake upgrade, and I need to change my brake reservoir as it's cracking. I've got a replacement waiting to go on, so that's not a big thing, but the brake upgrade will cost a fair bit, and I don't think I'll be able to get it done before the August race meet. Not a big deal though, it just would have been nice.

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 284.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think it'll be that difficult. You'd need some custom piping from the throttle body to the SC14, and from the SC14 to the intercooler. And custom brackets to mount it where the SC12 was. How about you buy one and I buy one and we both find out?

I was looking at an article yesterday on relocating the supercharger to the aircon's position on the 4A-GZE. It means you can't have an aircon, but you can use a 4A-GE bigport intake manifold or 20v quad throttles. I prefer the idea of using two superchargers, but I do want an aircon on the AE71, so that idea's out the window.

2 chargers would be cool, but i like my aircon cept irs stopped workin now just as i knew it would bak to the shop on wed for a check up

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.