Ke70 Weird Tires...

Shadex

Hey all.. Ive recently bought a KE70.. And it seems One tire is right in the guard.. and one is sticking just out of the guards..

post-4277-1189758644_thumb.jpg

post-4277-1189758447_thumb.jpg

There are some pics.. dunno how much help it is.. someone said to get a Adjustable panhard rod.. and that should fix it up..

Edited by Shadex

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might have put in the wrong panard rod. Taking it out will tell you weather something is severely bent or the wrong rod.

Panard rods don't generally wear out just the bushes flog out so i don't see the point in taking it out when you change a diff other than changing bushes.

Edited by AE70

He might have put in the wrong panard rod. Taking it out will tell you weather something is severely bent or the wrong rod.

Panard rods don't generally wear out just the bushes flog out so i don't see the point in taking it out when you change a diff other than changing bushes.

Ok, well the next problem i have is.. wheres the panard rod =p Cause ill jack it up tomorrow and take it off... if i know what it looks like!

jack the car up and inspect the panard rod for,

1 straigtness

2 Bush condition

3 mounting on chassis

Oh straightness.. Last time i looked there was a rod there and it was bent as hell.. Ill jack it up tomorrow and post some pics up.. Thanks for the help so far guys :D Big ups

Oh straightness.. Last time i looked there was a rod there and it was bent as hell.. Ill jack it up tomorrow and post some pics up.. Thanks for the help so far guys :D Big ups

Some panhard rods will have a light bend in them but I'm pretty sure you would be able to tell what a non factory bent one looks like.

You should be able to tell the factory bends, just make sure its not like a banana.

also check mounting on the chassis they seem to bend there too.