Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shannons Motoring Extravaganza

Featured Replies

my car should be all flash by then and he can stick the trd banner behind my car

will be good to see toyota supporting us

  • Replies 283
  • Views 118.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

We'll wait and see what sort of support we get before we get too excited. :( A few TRD banners wouldn't go astray, and I'll suggest to him that as certain vehicle have TRD bits (the GT-Four), and as a couple have superchargers (KE55 and AW11), then TRD signage definitely wouldn't seem out of place.

list of stuff to do is getten smaller

 

gearbox is a must and probably clutch as well (strange sound coming from behind the bellhousing)

break need kits put through them

suspension (adam need to have a chat to you about that eg. possibly ordering some for me )

wheel bearing's all round

i cleaned the guts out of the interior so its looking smiccoo

gregor's panals which i will pick up hopefully on sunday which will need to be painted because there red ahahaha

rimzies might have to wait dew to more important stuff (if some one wants to loan me some just for the car show that would be cool )

a good clean/degrease/detail probably a day befor the show

Wrong thread, delete me!

Edited by Killswitch

  • Author

Good to see work progressing in preparation for the show.

 

I'll start work on my cars soon. Just a matter of getting money together. I'll email the organisers today to try and find out if they know what the entry fees will be yet.

  • Author

To enter our cars in the Motoring Extravaganza is free, however we have to pay entry at the gate when we turn up of a morning (assuming you want to sit with your cars). I intend to stay at the disply all day on both days. I might do up RollaClub leaflets or something to hand out.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

There hasn't been any sort of announcement, but I noticed in a 2008 Calendar I just received that the 2008 Shannons Motoring Extravaganza has been rescheduled. It's now set for the 14th & 15th of June. This is EXCELLENT news for me, as it creates a FAR higher chance of us having the TA22 & KE55 ready to display.

 

You guys all still keen?

hell yea I'm still keen i might hav the w2a setup in time

 

supercharged on rocker cover turbo on cooler lol

My painter mate is unindated with work so am looking around atm I just really want the kit on

  • Author

Good stuff guys. We'll seriously have to get together for a working bee or something though. I'm sure we could find time for all of us to spend a weekend on each car before May/June.

Gotta think of something to do to my car :fuzz:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.