Daylight Savings??

JiP

If you actually lived in Queensland you would understand how pointless it actually is, May be fine for you mexicans but I will fight it to the death to to keep it out of our state..

Pfft, we're not Mexicans. The Victorians are the Mexicans, you guys are the Canadians. Total bunch of pussies if you ask me, whinging about too much daylight

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, whinging about wasting out time f@$king around with our clocks when there is nothing wrong with living without daylight savings.

Changing the time on a clock twice a year is hardly back-breaking work. Think of all the times you've had to input all the settings on your HU when you've pulled off the battery lead to do an ECU reset.

Well I guess we are lazier up here, more layed back. Hell, I've got a virus on my computer but i'm too lazy to format. (Quivers, I hate formatting).

Pfft format lol. *rings local computer shop,

Jip: hello I need someone to re-format my computer

Computer dude: what's the problem?

Jip: virus

Computer dude: I can explain it to you, it will only take 5 minutes

Jip: just get the f*ck around here, don't you know I'm a qlder?

Computer dude: ok but for me to fix the problem will cost: $45 call out fee, $22 fee to use our software to remove the virus, $35 to verify virus removal and $250 if the hard drive is screwed

Jip: I won't tell you again, get here now

Lol that was just a muck around idea of how it could happen (I'm not saying you would talk to the computer dude that way)