Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke36 Wagooooon "wagsy"

Featured Replies

well done. the carburettor gods were smiling last night lol

  • Replies 97
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey yur car looks good yesterday morning ... i was on my way to work .and saw you on turning right off canberra av. :-)

but i think it would defiantly look good with white wall classic hubs

Edited by hotmr2

  • Author
well done. the carburettor gods were smiling last night lol

 

I dunno about that, I think maybe Corolla gods just didn't wanna see my wagon burnt...because that was the next step haha

 

 

hey yur car looks good yesterday morning ... i was on my way to work .and saw you on turning right off canberra av. :-)

but i think it would defiantly look good with white wall classic hubs

 

haha thanks, hubcaps and white walls are never going to happen....Were you in an MR2? I don't remember seeing one. I do have a vague memory of a black MR2 one morning this week though...I am pretty tired in the mornings...just finished work

I just bought me a ke36 yesty Geoff.......and it needs new locks!! ;)

Good points though.....its got a running 7k and 5 speed in it, and it has factory air con!! :bash:

 

Will have pics up next week.

  • Author

I'll swap ya the locks for the 7K and 5speed ;)

hey you finally saw me :) and plus nice mini drift/burnout at the lights lolol

  • Author
hey you finally saw me :( and plus nice mini drift/burnout at the lights lolol

 

I highly doubt that would have been me spinning back wheels :)

 

And ur MR2 is NICE!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.