Ae112r Corolla Sportivo Stolen

Terminal

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd put some feelers out. My 2001 AE112R Sportivo was stolen last night some time after midnight. They broke into the house and took the spare keys and made off with the car and my wallet. I'm in Bathurst but it had 3/4 tank of fuel, so it could be anywhere within 400km. Licence plate NSW - BDE-85U

It's a pretty unique corolla, they're the gold ones with the bodykit: raised wing, front spoiler with driving lights, side skirts. Has Sportivo badge on the rear hatch and Turbo stickers on the qtr panels.

It's got a baby capsule in the back seat and window socks on the rear windows. winnie the pooh window shades on the rear hatch and a shrek "baby on board" sitcker. It has black with pink trim 'breast cancer association' car seats. (Yes it was my girlfriends car, but I own it, don't laugh)

Anywho, if anyone sees a car like it give me a yell. there were only 100 of these cars made so it shouldn't be too hard to spot.

Thanks

Leshy

Members dont see this ad

Thanks for that. Luckily you won't have to start searching, the car has been found. Police said it was stashed in someones backyard with a car cover over it. they've smashed a window and stolen the baby capsule out of the back seat. We'll get the full report tomorrow once forensics go over it, then work out either to get insurance to fix it or do it myself. It gives me the shits, it's just going to cost us a heap of money for some idiot who thought he could just take my car.

glad to hear you got your car back dude, but with all that stuff you said you had in your car... it may be better off stolen haha.

Just kidding mate, i know how girlfriends can be when it comes to car accessories. Mine bought me some HSV seat covers for my corolla just last week :P