Trev's Ae82 Csx 4age Auto Seca

Trev

I had a few people saying that it would look alot better if i put some blue parker bulbs in the front to suit the blue/white headlights so i took the advice and finally got around to putting some in, Thanks to everyone that told me that i should do it as it looks alot better.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pic of the donor car that i am hopefully getting next week:

Every car we have will then be a twinky.

Why are you taking photo's of my driveway that don't include my selfindulgent car? You know it'll chuck a tanty now...

Edited by Insane

Damm! That temp gauge is off the chart totally!!

I just pulled out my 4ac today, goes pretty hard for a 4ac. check out my signature

I'd sell it to you but i'm in melb so yeah... sorry to hear about the head gasket.

Nah i wouldnt buy a replacement 4ac for it anyway, I work at a mechanics/machine shop so i could easily rebuild it but its working out cheaper and better to buy the other ae82 twincam and do a conversion.

I wanted to keep the chassis k's on the car but i knew the speedo in the twincam had a speed sensor so i thought id take a gamble and make the single cam one work, It was easier than i expected, Pics:

post-1373-1227754516_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1227754575_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1227754589_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1227754604_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1227754615_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1227754634_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1227754651_thumb.jpg

I don't have pretty colored numbers now but oh well.

Its all coming along quite easily so far, The twincam harness is installed into the car and the 4age is disconnected from the other car except for the oil cooler, Engine mounts, Extractors/exhaust and a fuel line, I'm hoping to take the 4age out tomorrow night and sort out everything else i need off the car then i only have to get the front body loom out.

post-1373-1227791192_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1227791204_thumb.jpg

Gee's mate, you don't waste any time do you!

As you know, I'm doing the 4age convo as well but I was just going to use my single cam speedo, then when I rev it to 7500rpm, people will freak out, he he!

You lost me on the speed sensor odometer thing, I understand you want to keep the 211k but what is the speed sensor thing?

Gee's mate, you don't waste any time do you!

As you know, I'm doing the 4age convo as well but I was just going to use my single cam speedo, then when I rev it to 7500rpm, people will freak out, he he!

You lost me on the speed sensor odometer thing, I understand you want to keep the 211k but what is the speed sensor thing?

Nah i try not too, I wanna drive it to work monday...

Why will they freak out, My 4ac revved to 7200 (it just didnt wanna rev anyhigher, oh well), Can you get the twincam dash for it?

Ok to put it in a easy way it sends pulses to the ecu, Without it the rev limit will lower to 7500rpm.