Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Member's

Featured Replies

This club has allot of promise with helpful friendly members that know there rolla's very well and love them to bits. The problem is theres not enough of us on here!!! I always see nice rolla's going around so they defiantly are out there but they need to be on here!!! Then more frequent cruises could be had or more importantly to most of us on here motor sport days such as track days, driver training, AHG motorkhana style events etc..

 

 

So whats some ideas on how to get more members on here?

 

I think it was old corolla bloke who said some cards could help, so when you see a nice rolla in the car park just pop it under there windscreen wiper or go up to the person if you catch them and give it to them. I think thats an awesome idea maybe we could all put in some cash to get them made up or maybe even make it rollaclub wide not just for us in WA.

 

 

More ideas?

id be up for that miggy.

 

I'm sure some of us can come up with sum dorars.

 

wouldnt be hard at all

yeah some print places make u pay like 50 bucks for 1000 cards or soemthing which is sweeeeet deallllzzzzzz

 

so yes. i think that is a great idea.

  • Author

Really? If so thats bloody awesome ill pay it my self then, what places can make them? Ill go on the weekend and get some ideas/prices then come back here and vote on a design or something like that.

yeah that price might be if u already have a design.

 

but i know that if u shop around, some places have specials and shit on business card printing cos they just want to get rid of old stock.

 

but try worldwide printing, they are cheap, and theres a place called budget printing in cannington area they are cheap and have done printing for me before and its worked out nicely.

 

goodluck.

Let me start by saying, I would love too have more members, but we are not a real club.

 

We need to look at registering the club as a Non profit origination then with CAMS . Then We can hold fundraisers, real cruises and motor sports events, people then would take us seriously.

 

 

 

As a CAMS club, we can put our events in the newpaper.

 

I have look at this a lot.

 

 

Chris

  • Author
Let me start by saying, I would love too have more members, but we are not a real club.

 

We need to look at registering the club as a Non profit origination then with CAMS . Then We can hold fundraisers, real cruises and motor sports events, people then would take us seriously.

 

 

 

As a CAMS club, we can put our events in the newpaper.

 

I have look at this a lot.

 

 

Chris

 

 

 

We don't need to be a registered club, we can just be a normal internet group who get together and enter motor sport events go on cruises, etc etc. Just look at antilag.com they have regular MC days have HEAPS of members and go on cruises all the time.

  • Author
Do they hold motorkhanas? or just enter them?

 

 

They call up and book it for there club.

  • 2 weeks later...

yeah i want to find a carolla club

 

were are use at ?

I'm in western australia..don't know about the rest..

  • Author

Sorry about this guys my aristo has finally landed at my compliance shop i have been running around trying to get that ready on the road so progress with this slowed down but I got in contact with a place and i got some sample cards sent out to me of all the different types and I’m going to go with a one sided colour card unlamented as it looks good being in colour but still fairly cheap. I’m thinking about ordering either 500 or 250 I think 250 will be enough but ill see, I guess if we need more we can order them later on. Now I just need to get in contact with them about a design, so ill do that then get back here and see your thoughts.

hey guys,

 

I'm new this website and ive already had one scolding from one of the guys from another state who knows all....i found it quite f*cking rude he said that i need to do some homework, fair enough but i thought this website was here to help people like me who don't everything and for others to help me out. :bash: ohwell

 

anywho enough about that.

 

I'm a rotor head i love my rx7s and they have a perth rotoray website. maybe makin a perth based website would help some rolla fans out, koz i hate lookin at stuff to buy and its in another state...really depressing...ive always had a corrola the ae82 model and ive only just started to mod it now....i really don't know were this is goin...but having a perth rolla club would be fukin awsum. i see fuk all rollas in W.A. we need to get the word out.

 

anywho lataz jf :dance:

  • Author

hell yeah our own site would be awesome i have thought about it a few times but I fail at computers and would have no idea where to start, but getting cash together wouldn't be to hard at all...Who ever puts in the most cash gets to be Admin :dance:.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.