Ke10/11 Strut Tops

Mr_1200

Hey guys,

I know its a long shot but would anyone here have made a set of adjustable strut tops for their ke10/11 rollas? If so does anyone have any cad files or plans however rough they may be? Pics would also be useful.

Also plans for a home made adjustable strut brace would also go down well! or pics etc

If not i guess ill be undertaking this myself and when done ill post the plans etc.

cheers

Edited by Mr_1200

Members dont see this ad

mate, I'm gathering you are looking at making some up?

if you do go about it, let us know, i'll buy a set for sure.

EDIT - I just looked at that drawing, and I could have that in solidworks or DXF format tomorrow night. I think I will email that to a laser cutter bloke I know as well and see how much it will cost me.....

EDIT AGAIN - Damn, Stewarts drawing doesnt have the PCD, and I don't have my car on me. have to wait.....

Edited by philbey

• 5 weeks later...
yeah ill be making some when i get the time. My subaru has the motor and box out at the moment and it seems to be taking up most of my time! So it may be a while to begin the strut tops but ill get there sooner or later...

You can use strut tops made for KE2x/TE2x you will have to oval out the holes a bit, the spacing is a few mm larger.

• 3 months later...